the more you dream the less you sleep

tue skinny

ok everyone just like regulator. im taking a break from the computer and try to regain a social life with the outside world once againl....i will be back.. but not for a few days. the reason is i found that i havent been doing things at all. and not really talking or chillen with anyone..... i use to skate and do okay in school. then came 12 oz. but im not blaming my whole life misery on this site. im trying to take a break and not be on it so much. i hope this board will do ok without me.... goodbye 12 oz members

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

hahahaha,i'll look for your name....."writers forum"

if i see you...i'll kick your ass and tell you to beat it....:) [such an innocent smilie]....you know you done fucked up already by making this thread...the thoughts of who will reply will haunt you...

now that you have read this....BEAT IT,BEFORE I KICK YOUR ASS....come back in a week.:lol:

Guest imported_Tesseract

Ah man, you're making it harder with this thread....i can see you reading these lines...you still care for replys...i cant blame you.

The only way to go is completely stop posting...eventually you'll get bored reading...

Best of luck.

.Take it from me, it really works :lol:

thats weird when im gone they do all this good shti to 12 oz and maybe 12 oz will be back to what it use to be.... lately its been slow. but its a new begiingning. and the weird part is when i coldnt take anymore paint of not coming here. i came back and it wasundercontruction till 3... god. well im back.

Archived