Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The day you realized you could live forever.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_YEAHMANWORD, Apr 24, 2004.

1. imported_YEAHMANWORD

imported_YEAHMANWORD Member

I been drinking Don Q and diet cokes (i gotta loose another 4-5 pounds and i'll be straight) for two hours now and will do so for another two or 3 hours until i'm ready to go out. It's been a gorgeous day here and i spent it going to the gym and then a run across the bridge and back. I also got a chicken roll and picked up a fresh bottle of rum.

I'll be done with my junior year of college in another two and a half weeks and can't wait for summer and to go back home. Up here is fun but i miss the metropolitan.

My (summer) job nets me insane amounts of money and it's half spent sitting around watching a baseball game(more than i know what to do with) and i finally got my car's engine completely fixed. I'm getting pretty serious with an insanely rich,gorgeous, surfer girl (fun fact-she learned to drive six-speed on her dad's 911) yet she's so down to earth that you couldn't tell the difference between her and any girl from my neighborhood. She doesn't buy expensive shit and i've never seen her come close to even being the least bit concerned with dough. Yet she lives in a multi-million dollar house and drives an Slk.

My fuckin parents bend over backwards for me (between putting up money for college and insurance payments for my car those nigs are headed right for the fuckin poor house but they don't want a fuckin cent in return) and if i could i'd buy them the world.

If i could have my own personal groundhog day, today would be it.

what's yours?

2. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

i poke badgers with spoons.

3. i11igul

i11igul Senior Member

must be nice...:rolleyes:

i guess its just sour grapes

4. PalestineOne

PalestineOne Senior Member

what goes up....

...must come down

5. imported_YEAHMANWORD

obviously.

6. PalestineOne

like, like, like, like, oh my gawd, like, obviously, like.

7. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

Your parents might work for it, but if they got your college (rent too I assume hence the "summer" job) AND car insurance covered, well, every day is a good day for you...yuppie

8. dr.testical

dr.testical Senior Member

im waiting for the day i win a car . get asupermodel girlfriend who gives me head with a snap of afinger. and with my permed hair.. "hit me baby" is all i have to say ... she'l spray magical fairy hairy dust into my hair to make it magical. and then i own my own liqour/ smoke shop.
    good evening and goodnight

9. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

...and also it is REALLY easy to not be the "least bit concerned with dough" when you actually have money. You happy little homo...

10. imported_YEAHMANWORD

yeah they got my rent (317 a month)but i pay for utilities if that matters from my savings from the summer job. i also rentained the 50 percent athletic scholarship i got even though i don't play anymore.

And in 1987 "yuppie" would've been truth. I push the 1987 325 i drop top. picked it up for $3200 in august with summer job dough.

get off this. I'm even drunker.

11. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

...I was hoping to crush your happy day but instead I got a bank statement. $317 is almost what I paid in rent when I lived my my parents....

but really I'm just trying to fuck up your day...get drunk and fall in love I'm just a few words on a message board.

-Hater 1997

12. imported_YEAHMANWORD

lordy thats what it's about.

get a little drunk, fall in love, get hurt and do it all over again.

enough gayness for now.

13. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Hahahaha.....you seem cool but you really do come off as some spoiled rich kid.

No offence......

14. Telo

Telo Elite Member

yeahmanword' do it man. just do it.

I work 45 hours a week and live wackness.. but as soon as i get done remodeling this house i got, im gunna be bankin like a mahtherfacker..WOOT!! 100% profit.

live on yeahmnaword'.. live on brother.

15. PalestineOne

live it up. congradulations. oh, and I live 10 times better than you, and I can bet that my parents make and have much more money than your parents. nah nah nah poo poo!