Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the 5ht element of hip hop

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dephect, Sep 23, 2002.

1. dephect

dephect Junior Member

i dont know wether this topic is debated but i hear alot about it fromtim to time in mags and internet.
    well start to roll in your opinions
    i dont think there is a 5th element to be honest

2. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

i think that the fourth one came in to late, whereas the 2nd was just rolled in. but when you factor together both 3 and 1, you get a sence of where they were going with 2 and 4... now what about the fifth? well, lets agree to just drop this and pretend this thread was never started

3. TRUE

TRUE Member

:rolleyes: what he said

4. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

grand you just confused the shit out of me... get on aim man i have to tell you about my tooth haha.... yea i dont even know what the elements of "hip-hop" are but suposedly writing is one of them which is a total marketing scheme load of bullshit the majority of writers dont listen to hip hop dont break dance and dont dj or whatever the fuckin elements are

5. sancho panza

sancho panza New Jack

think outside the box you fucking tool.

6. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

dj
    mc
    breaking
    graffiti

beatboxing?

at the concert yesterday some performer was trying to say beatboxing was the 5th.

who cares?

i think it might be drinking sprite.

7. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

hahahahaha!!! i just spit my hip hop sprite all over my pants thank you

8. dephect

dephect Junior Member

the four elements are pistol said
    how the fuck does graff fit into that
    graff is something of a totally different genre
    fuck the 5th element find another fourth

9. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i think rubber chicken juggling should be bought in as the 5th element of hip hop. it would be way cooler to see that in videos than ugly dudes with gold teeth

10. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

hoenstly...who really cares...this is why I don't like to talk to other people.

11. Zack Morris

the 5th element is hiding from fat girls in weezer shirts

12. SaddamInsane

SaddamInsane Guest

i think knitting and sewing is the 5th element of hip hop. i know this cause martha stewart is gettin in trouble with the law lately just like rappers. but yall wouldn't know about that since martha is strictly for gangstas like me.

13. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

knittin with the yizzarn bout to sew a bizzarn on mah cardigizzan

14. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

I think Zack's on to something.

15. Zack Morris

bout time some realized that