Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

''terorrism...end or just the beginning?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by FR8HOUND, Mar 2, 2003.

1. FR8HOUND

FR8HOUND Dirty Dozen Crew

http://www.fototime.com/{BD27B330-1602-42DF-8012-A24BC4355216}/picture.JPG'>

this terorrism shit is crazy..Americans dont even seem to realize how lucky we really are..there is so much that can happen here, we are fortunate, despite 9/11,that worse stuff hasn't happened, and believe me, it can, and will...unless...????.....We are scared shitless about these terorrist's, buying up plastic's, duct tapes, water, food, and even guns..but at the same time there's a bunch of us, voting against war..in actuality, we should have got a grip on these fuckers a long time ago..during the gulf war, or desert storm, ( now i forget which one ), a sniper had Saddam Hussein in his ''sight's'', but was instructed, to ''not fire''..we had international laws that forbid's assassination of international leaders..and last time i checked, i think that law was overturned by congress..I'm not anxious to go to war, but what other methods can we use, to keep terorrism away from americans..? ideas, and input, are welcome..and for those of you that are like, fuck this, who cares, you will be the ones running down the street, gasping for air, when the 2ml. of anthrax , that you inhaled, is choking you to death....:D

2. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

the contradiction and lack of comprehension in the above quote is why the world is the way it is, not terrorism..

3. FR8HOUND

better buy a gas mask...:D

4. krie

krie Guest

fuck terroism. everyone is so scared of little things these days. for exampl that black box with FEAR on the side of it. two years ago, if someone did that, people would have lookt at the box's and thort "wots that"

no one wood have gone "aww shit its a bomb" and ran out of the subway.

5. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

in the news, its like the word afghanistan has been replaced with iraq, and nobody has blinked. saddam is a nut, but he hates al-quadea just as much as the us I think....

6. FR8HOUND

i might agree with you there ese..I dont think there is a connection between him, and bin ladin...

7. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

then why do you imply that in your post.
    if they have no connection how does killing sadam help us get "a grip on these fuckers"

8. FR8HOUND

well that has yet to be proven..but it's a possibility..both parties hate the U.S., that is clear, and we surely wont know the 1/2 of what the government knows, but bin ladin, and hussein, both need to be restrained, or governed, in what ever way seems fit, the fact that we are on husseins ass right now, is merely, because we probably have no fucking clue where bin ladin is..are you an ''anti war protester '', if so why ?

9. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

YOu have bought into the fear. And paranoia. YOu are afraid. YOu dont realize. You are 100000000000000000000000000 Time more likely to die when you get in a car here read this:
    http://www.sightm1911.com/lib/other/nbc.htm

10. fr8rokr

fr8rokr Member

fuck war, fuck bush, kill bush

this debate has being beaten to death, bush is a piece of shit, the U.S.A is notorious for being the biggest terrorists of them all, supporting millitant groups to overthrow governments that didn't fit their agenda, the U.S government was in cahoots with Saddam prior to the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait, the U.S supplied weapons to the Taliban to keep Russia out of Afghanistan, then the U.S foccused on Iraq for mistreating the Kurds, when their allie Turkey was doing their own extermination of the Kurds, but that was ignored. the U.S fails to make payments to the UN when the UN does not vote in favor of the U.S agenda, and is the only nation-state to be charged by the UN with international terrorism but the U.S used their veto power to dissmiss the charges. the US economy is going to hell, so hey.. let's raise the terror alert without reason to get people out buying.. and when we get questioned about it we will lower it.. fuken great..

Here's some quotes from the great american leader..

"The war on terror involves Saddam Hussein because of the nature of Saddam Hussein, the history of Saddam Hussein, and his willingness to terrorize himself." —George W. Bush, Grand Rapids, Mich., Jan. 29, 2003

"These people don't have tanks. They don't have ships. They hide in caves. They send suiciders out." —George W. Bush, speaking about terrorists, Portsmouth, N.H., Nov. 1, 2002

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"-Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000

and i believe this sums up Bush quite nicely

"I think if you know what you believe, it makes it a lot easier to answer questions. I can't answer your question."— Reynoldsburg, Ohio, Oct. 4, 2000

kill bush!

11. metallix

metallix Elite Member

whatever mannnnnnnnn

12. Muppet

Muppet New Jack

13. Vent2

Vent2 New Jack

Re: Re: ''terorrism...end or just the beginning?

that definitly gave me a good laugh.

Suburbian - thanks for that site, it was definitly informative and interesting

14. C-O-K PBScru

C-O-K PBScru Member

in the words of Oderus from GWAR "the american public better get ready for heavy casualities" muahahahaha bring forth the blood drive 2003

oh yeah and about that part where it says a sniper had him in the scope or whatever and they called it off. man do you know how many times the cia killed someone or riged shit up illegaly i bet you don't ignorant amerikkkan anways saddam is all apart of americas little control game and shit but i don't even want to bother explaining i won't change minds

15. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

im easily influenced. Explain something to me.