Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

tattoos of the tribal sun on the godsmack cd cover

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by garcia_vega, Nov 17, 2001.

1. garcia_vega

garcia_vega Elite Member

hi-

i'd just like to ask a favor of anyone who is thinking of getting a tattoo of the tribal sun on the godsmack cd...can you please kill yourself and make my life easier so i don't have to draw another one? thanks!

2. garcia_vega

garcia_vega Elite Member

also, if you want a tattoo of a barbed wire armband, can you please kill yourself also? i'd greatly appreciate it.

(annoying week at work)

3. deznatori

deznatori Veteran Member

So if I come in to get Taz in wrestling uniform (Roman Greco/High school style) with "Born 2 Wrastle" in script above it that's cool right.

4. Cosmo Kramer

Cosmo Kramer New Jack

umm...... could i get a few dozen chinese symbols? would that be ok?

5. garcia_vega

garcia_vega Elite Member

hahaha! actually, the last taz we did was a nascar taz with dale earnheardt's autograph and a big number 3 under it.

6. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

the nascar taz is fucking rad...thanks again for the excellent ink work on it.

Dale Earnheardt...may he rest in pieces.

7. CHRONICA

CHRONICA New Jack

Guys with tattoos makes the kitty cream.
    Im a sucker for tattoos... post your tattoos, pronto. (Or is that a bust?)

8. CHRONICA

CHRONICA New Jack

Seeking, those pics are on my uncles computer somehow, sorry. I do have pictures of my tattoos though.

P.S. How about I post breasts that are not mines?

-Dee38

9. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i deleted that post, cause i devoted a whole topic to you...

dare i even ask why your uncle has naked pictures of you? and no, i dont want to see other girls breasts, i want to see yours. you're so special to me, i just cant get enough of you.

happy now? - seeking

10. Jesus of Nazareth

Jesus of Nazareth Senior Member

>cough, cough<

11. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

haha so true my friend got that on his back and we goofed on him for quite a long time

12. garcia_vega

garcia_vega Elite Member

yea, our self loathing and hepititis C is sooooo hot. (kidding.)

13. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

hey can someone post those naked pics or something that seeking deleated, ok thanks.

14. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

dammit, you people beat me to my fucking punchlines about chinese symbols and tribals. that was grade A fuckin material there...

what about girls getting butterflys?
    "it symbolizes me coming out of my cacoon and spreading my wings."
    "(heavy sigh) your telling me this like i care. shut the fuck up, will you please?"

in all seriousness, im considering getting a barcode tatooed on my wrist cause i havent seen anyone else doing that yet, and i think itd be pretty cool to scan it and see how much im worth at wal-mart.

15. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

durden, you ever seen Dark Angel? ive always wanted to get a barcode tatoo on the back of my neck. the girl from dark angel has one in the show. id bring in a barcode from trojan condoms and have them replicate that on my neck, or a barcode from american accents summer squash. something hella dope. OOO!! a butterball turkey! that would be fresh!