tattoos of the tribal sun on the godsmack cd cover

garcia_vega

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by deznatori

So if I come in to get Taz in wrestling uniform (Roman Greco/High school style) with "Born 2 Wrastle" in script above it that's cool right.

hahaha! actually, the last taz we did was a nascar taz with dale earnheardt's autograph and a big number 3 under it.

i deleted that post, cause i devoted a whole topic to you...

dare i even ask why your uncle has naked pictures of you? and no, i dont want to see other girls breasts, i want to see yours. you're so special to me, i just cant get enough of you.

happy now? - seeking

>cough, cough<

Originally posted by THE LAW

YOUR (yr, yôr, yr; yr when unstressed)

adj. The possessive form of you.

Used as a modifier before a noun: your boots; your accomplishments.

A person's; one's: The light switch is on your right.

Informal. Used with little or no sense of possession to indicate a type familiar to the listener: your basic three-story frame house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU'RE (yr; yr when unstressed)

Contraction of you are.

GET IT?

examples:

-YOU'RE a complete moron

-you flushed YOUR dignity down the toilet when you messed around with the crack.

if you can substitute YOU ARE in place of YOUR...YOU'RE WRONG

DIG?

dammit, you people beat me to my fucking punchlines about chinese symbols and tribals. that was grade A fuckin material there...

what about girls getting butterflys?

"it symbolizes me coming out of my cacoon and spreading my wings."

"(heavy sigh) your telling me this like i care. shut the fuck up, will you please?"

in all seriousness, im considering getting a barcode tatooed on my wrist cause i havent seen anyone else doing that yet, and i think itd be pretty cool to scan it and see how much im worth at wal-mart.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

durden, you ever seen Dark Angel? ive always wanted to get a barcode tatoo on the back of my neck. the girl from dark angel has one in the show. id bring in a barcode from trojan condoms and have them replicate that on my neck, or a barcode from american accents summer squash. something hella dope. OOO!! a butterball turkey! that would be fresh!

are you stalking me silly?

for your info, i am in love with jessical alba, amongst other girls.....however, i didnt think of that barcode on the neck at the time, so i suppose i lost some originality points there....

"marlas philosophy on life was that she could die at any moment, the tradgedy was that she didnt."

Archived