Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

TAMPA

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by serpent of the light, Jan 8, 2002.

1. alright, so i'm looking at a school down in tampa/sarasota region.
    is the graff scene worth anything?
    is there a metal or hardcore scene at all?
    thanks

2. GrImeY

GrImeY Junior Member

Tampa is fucking weak look no further. for graff anyways.

3. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

tampa is beat as far as graf, but Ringling has a few writers, though I've visited my aunt on sarasota a few times and been around town and there didn't seem to be much in the public eye... so... on the other hand, DeathMetal as a genre started in Brandon which is like a suburb of Tampa and many late-80's metalmavens come from there... Savatage and Obituary come to mind...

4. bug

bug Guest

yep, northern and central florida has little graff--almost NO bombing. metal galore. tampa area: deicide, death, disincarnate. cool bands like Assuck came form there. I remember the mighty Rorschach playing there.... ahhh, i DONT miss florida much

5. tampa has got to be one of the shittiest most trashed out places ever. it's awesome.

6. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Tampa... because people in our town that smash planes into buildings are only solitary lunatics...

7. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

hahaha

8. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

:confused:

9. wrkr

wrkr Member

tampon

feh, if anyones from tampa hit me up, i just moved here,

i'm basically vegin' out in my home i need to find some spots to chill or whatever.

10. Sora

Sora New Jack

TAMPA FL. represent...

muahaha...mmm..hardcore scene......yah kinda...lol... warped tour is this summmer..thrice will be there and from autumn to ashes..

lots of show go around here..well..it's fun...the graff scene isnt big though..lots of ricans trying to be kool though..oh well....

im outtie

11. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

i hear they have good strip clubs!

12. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

it's funny to see a post of mine from a couple months ago. so anyway,

AIM: tLrOaVnEcRe

so yeah, serpent of light, are you still in tampa?

hey Smart, do you have AIM?