1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

strange emails

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dosoner, Aug 10, 2002.

1. dosoner

dosoner 12oz Elite Member

strange emails

Discussion started by dosoner - Aug 10, 2002

this was in my mail box this moring, its been edited to remove my name (witch is scary that the sender knows anyways). there are many accurate details in here that suggesst this came from someone i know, but it just strikes me as a little strange.

Herr *****, it has come to our attention that you managed to be on vacation, very coincidentally we are sure, at a time of unprecedented changes in both the personnel and volume of your place of employment. We are given to understand that the premier member of the staff was unjustifiably detained, that other members of the staff were given to making their presence felt more or less when they felt like it, that still others were using their position for personal gain, and that the head of this staff was being distracted by misdirection in the form of being led to believe he had to be nice in order to achieve any harmony of direction in the direction that was felt to be most beneficial to the outcome of the entire thrust of the whole organization.

It has further come to our attention that, while seeming to suffer from erratic and possibly chronic mood disorders and wild swings of modes of presenting himself to the other members of the section of the organization, this person was actually engaged in a nefarious plot to seize control of what he repeatedly said had absolutely no interest in, and was using a female member of the higher eschelons immediate family to obscure and misdirect attention away from the very plot he so very vehemently denied could even possibly be conceived of, much less ever actually be acted upon in a successful manifestation of reality.

We are of course aware that every means of communication wherever existant is under a constant state of highly visible observation, which is of course the only way this plot could possibly have been brought to the stage of fruition in which it presently resides, and does bring a certain amount of cogitative reflections upon the tables of organizations that were undoubtedly decided upon, and most probably at this very moment in the whirling of interplanetary forces, are being winnowed down to the select list of future conferadations of trusted and tried persuasions who will carry out the will and intentions of the author of this very audacious and perfectly executed blitzkrieg.
    I hereby offer my humble services in whatever capacity may be most beneficial to the realization of the endgame of the purpose of the exercise of the entire seizure of control of everything that could ever conceivably be of any use anywhere or time, to whatever purpose is most beneficial to the author of the entire matter.

In the interim, knowing that such can never possibly be revealed until the exact moment of preplanned revelation, we look forward to laboring once again in an apparent very ordinary state of affairs, once the present situation of overwhelming numbers of letters and packages which continue to grow exponentially, as the staff of the organization charged with dealing with them dwindles and splinters under the full weight of seemingly unconnected events that are now being seen as nothing less than a looming catastrophe of greater than anything previously seen upon the face of this third orbital platform from the bright glowing furnace from which all hell will eventually break loose, destroying everything extant while gradually collapsing itself into a state of such utter density that, while it is only possible to theorize upon, eventually will suck all that is into itself, and only then will the full implications of the brilliance of this plot be seen, and the proper praise and adorations showered upon the mastermind who so cunningly brought the play to its towering thunderous ovation of overwhelming completion.
    You are to be congratulated, Sir.

As always, we remain perfectly obtusely your humble servant. We expect no reply, save such as may seem pleasing or not to your inclinations whenever it is. Please accept our humble token of gratitude for arranging our release from the most boring of all places we have ever been.
    A boon we seek is the gift of accepting 317, and renouncing any claim upon 324, as such is very satisfactory to the outcome of the perceivement of the collective grey matter the staff has been able to muster in the beginning of the study of the untangling of the entire tangle so wondrously tangled.

Of a certainment, all will be well, as we do trust you most implicitly. Days such as these will most heartfeltedly never be seen again upon the face of the earth.
    Good day to you, sir. Yes, GOOD DAY TO YOU, Sir.

dosoner - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  2. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

boogie hands - Replied Aug 10, 2002

wow...thats is just a little odd...

boogie hands - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  3. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

GLIK$ - Replied Aug 10, 2002

whoa man after recieving an email like that, id shoot myself in the face, so have at that, and let us know how its going.

GLIK$ - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  4. socrates

socrates Guest

socrates - Replied Aug 10, 2002

????

5. Grandola

Grandola 12oz Senior Member

Grandola - Replied Aug 10, 2002

i got 5 dollars in an email before.

Grandola - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. siloette

siloette 12oz Member

siloette - Replied Aug 10, 2002

Everyone wants to add 3 to 4 inches to my penis!

Actually I like the "feed the birds not squirrels" emails I get..with the detailed cartoon

siloette - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  7. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

hmm funny, people always want to remove 3 or 4 inches from my penis.

8. jah

jah 12oz Elite Member

jah - Replied Aug 10, 2002

haha. i only read the first paragraph but thats pretty funny.

jah - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  9. siloette

siloette 12oz Member

siloette - Replied Aug 10, 2002

well I think the spam would be a bit more appealing if i even had a penis in the first place..

siloette - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  10. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah and the sad thing is if they took 3 or 4 inches off my penis i wouldnt have one....i mean....

11. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

ctrl+alt+del - Replied Aug 10, 2002

that is very odd....there are only 14 sentences in the entire letter.
    email them back and ask them what its all about.

12. ledzep

ledzep 12oz Junior Member

ledzep - Replied Aug 10, 2002

could somebody please summerize that? im wwwaaaayyyy too lazy.

ledzep - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  13. krie

krie Guest

krie - Replied Aug 10, 2002

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    same
    i didnt read one bit of it just thort
    fuck that
    too much..

14. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

chicken bone - Replied Aug 11, 2002

wow that WAS weird har har, sounds like someone who took a little too much acid is playing a trick on you, or he could be telling the truth of course, and you are in fact in a load of weird shit.

15. dosoner

dosoner 12oz Elite Member

dosoner - Replied Aug 11, 2002

the only wierd shit iv ever been involved in is taking too much lsd, witch, speaking from an ld50 point of view, is rather imposible to do with lsd, but never any of that crazy overthrow shit or whatever it was about.

dosoner - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages: