Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Still Working at it

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by Stomah, Jul 6, 2003.

1. Stomah

Stomah Member

I swore I wasn't going to post any of my bookwork on here until I was decent enough to not get harassed out of the forum. So i'm hoping I waited long enough. i kept these pretty simple so far. Just a couple characters on that last one. Tell me what ya think.
    http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00341560f00000011.jpg'>
    [img]http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00341560f00000012.jpg'>
    [img]http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00341560f00000013.jpg'>
    Also, I have the cursive handwriting of a four year old. I was never any good at that shit.

2. arden ~ AEC

arden ~ AEC New Jack

u will be harrased

peace

3. TerraRyzeR

TerraRyzeR Banned

:nope:
    Perpare 2 feel bad from the rest of the members

4. dork

dork Member

5. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

fist of all, stop. secind of all you didnt wait long enough. and third of all cursive is not a handstyle. offsprings of cursives maybe or similaritys. but seriously, the bearstien bears? u made me puke up my dinner. and that pic of the fat mona is great....

6. Propaganda

Propaganda Guest

LOL.....good start with letters Im guessing but still can go ease more with simples I say. Lose the characters for now.

7. mogilny

mogilny Senior Member

go more simple......

8. LOReSeVeNTeN

LOReSeVeNTeN Member

oh my fuck the letters need work but i fucking love the characters
    the bernstien bears and the truth used to be my favorite, they are playing soccer in the house and bam the break the fucking lamp
    then they lie to their parents about how that shit broke
    damn that bitch is funny
    a must read

9. Stomah

Stomah Member

The cursive wasn't supposed to be a handstyle, but thanks for the pointer. I was just going off of the book. Thanks for all the replies, i'll hold off on posting for a while.

10. NOUM

NOUM Elite Member

it has begun..

11. WrIot

WrIot Senior Member

thumbs down 4 now

wait a little longer...please

12. Scrabble

Scrabble Member

you shouldnt really get harassed, they arent that bad, or maybe im in a good mood today.

Good start with letters. Make them simpler, and make all of the letters similar. The Bernstein Bears were always dope. Work on your letters, dont waste your time on a backgrounds and shit yet. Work on your handstyle, and your cursive because they are both sorry. Have a nice day.

13. Grimace

Grimace New Jack

whaaaaaat the fuuuuuck?

14. DREDZ

DREDZ Senior Member

Bump for the Bernstien bears

15. krie

krie Guest

the bearstien bears?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    why u chose them as characters , god only knows..