Stencil fonts...

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

I need some stencil fonts, i got one called UBstencil that came with photoshop or corel or some program. But i need something weirder than that.

Not weird actually just something that wont be like the army ones (mash style)something more 'arial' style.

Thanx.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Frink, i searched, nothing came up exept the usual standard font. If you got something...please.

Fr8o, i dont want to be a pain in the ass but i need that font bad.

If you have some time please send me those fonts you got.

Thanx

Yaknow, the really easy solution would be to find a nice wide font that you like, print it out and then when yer cutting it out, just leave a notch for any "islands" (ie: any parts with a center hole like B,O,R, etc).

That is of course, only going to help if yer needing the font for an actual stencil..? If yer just using it for computer purposes, check out http://techfonts.ellicit.org for lots of free "tech" fonts (not sure if there's any stencils ones tho).

Good luck.

-> Jedd

Guest imported_Tesseract

Justjedd, yeah i know. I thought about that and it works, but i really need a solid format and of course i'm also lazy,

Evoloner, i found something in that site, thanks.

I noticed it has a forum and font-makin instructions so it can host many of our questions in general.

Thanks, both of you

evoloner : I'm not sure where I got it, but Hartin (2 I think?) sounds like what you're saying. It's a pretty standard font, but really deteriorated and shit. Whereever I got it from, it was free. Another good one is Royal Pain.. it looks more like a deterioated typewriter font, but it works.

-> Jedd

Archived