Southern California

TheoHuxtable

Couldn't find a thread pertaining to this region so it ain't much so here are just a couple I flicked a few days ago in San Diego. Add more Southern Cali flicks... (everything from Bakersfield on down)

http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v79/diverse/teachfr8.jpg'>

http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v79/diverse/boymafr8.jpg'>

http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v79/diverse/freightsd.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

where are they from?

Anchorage, Alaska - jeez do you people really think its cool

to ask shit like this here. for those lacking the sheer

common sense to know better, let me make it plain:

this board is monitored by the cops. this is not

paranoid delusion this is a fact. so just post fliks,

bump the ones you like make the occasional wise crack but

leave the dumb questions to yourself.

Originally posted by 2ten

hey theo could you please remove the flick of the layups..

i paint a spot in that area and so do a lot of my homies on a

regular basis....

and in light of that you may wanna follow this guys advice as well.

Originally posted by ZedIsDed

Anchorage, Alaska - jeez do you people really think its cool

to ask shit like this here. for those lacking the sheer

common sense to know better, let me make it plain:

this board is monitored by the cops. this is not

paranoid delusion this is a fact. so just post fliks,

bump the ones you like make the occasional wise crack but

leave the dumb questions to yourself.

Hey asshole, no one asked for their house number. If they're from the Midwest, Southern Cali, Dirty South, or Northern Cali... something like that. Just wanted to get an idea of how far this freight traveled. Obviously cops monitor the internet. People have posted what regions (especially in the freight section) other writers represent on the 12oz boards for years. So what I asked was no different than people mentioning that CON BA is from the East Coast or that APART is from Southern Cali.

and in light of that you may wanna follow this guys advice as well.

Hey asshole, people have posted pictures of freight lay-ups on 12oz for years. That's like me posting flicks of graff in a yard and somebody wants people to think they're cool by saying "hey I paint there please take those photos down". The guy obviously said that to let everyone know that he paints at that lay-up. Because if he truly didn't want it to be known he would've said nothing at all, and in his case he just blew up his own spot. There are plenty of pictures of places on 12oz and on the internet of spots I've painted at... but I'm not going to come on screaming "hey I don't want anybody to know, but me and my boys paint there, please take this and that down!". Secondly, it's technically not a yard or a layup, it's just a spot where they stopped the freights, and it's in the middle of a military installation, visibile from both sides. So I highly doubt he or most anyone paints there. More than likely he's lying and he just wants to sound like a badass and let everyone know he paints there. And ironically he doesn't want it to be known. Yeah, right.

Originally posted by 160

THEO YOU DODO HEAD WHO NO GET IT YES? WHY SAY SD AND POSTIE FOTOGRAF OF SPOT? GO ACROSS BRIDGE YOU NO WHO THERE YES?

Don't understand what you're saying.

On the otherhand, somebody told me Teach and Save are from the ATL. Big ups on the coast 2 coast freights!

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

Hey asshole, people have posted pictures of freight lay-ups on 12oz for years. That's like me posting flicks of graff in a yard and somebody wants people to think they're cool by saying "hey I paint there please take those photos down". The guy obviously said that to let everyone know that he paints at that lay-up. Because if he truly didn't want it to be known he would've said nothing at all, and in his case he just blew up his own spot. There are plenty of pictures of places on 12oz and on the internet of spots I've painted at... but I'm not going to come on screaming "hey I don't want anybody to know, but me and my boys paint there, please take this and that down!". Secondly, it's technically not a yard or a layup, it's just a spot where they stopped the freights, and it's in the middle of a military installation, visibile from both sides. So I highly doubt he or most anyone paints there. More than likely he's lying and he just wants to sound like a badass and let everyone know he paints there. And ironically he doesn't want it to be known. Yeah, right. [/b]

THere are layups in that general area that are really chill and not known by spot blowers like you.. thanks for telling everyone that there is a ******** and posting all the building in the background .. I would post flicks of the spots but , i like to keep my yards chill and unkown... take the flicks down or i will conact an admin that will do it for me... And stay the fuck out of those spots.. all san diego needs is one of the last chill spots blown by a bitch ass out ot towner on the internet...

You guys amuse me with this stuff-

The railroad police are way smarter then you think...........

For your information they actually have a database just for graffiti.

Hey Zed

These kids not familer to the game will just have to learn the hard way-

one night a special agent with night vision shades is gunna jump over a coupler yelling freeze!

THere are layups in that general area that are really chill and not known by spot blowers like you.. thanks for telling everyone that there is a ******** and posting all the building in the background .. I would post flicks of the spots but , i like to keep my yards chill and unkown... take the flicks down or i will conact an admin that will do it for me... And stay the fuck out of those spots.. all san diego needs is one of the last chill spots blown by a bitch ass out ot towner on the internet...

So now you're backtracking and saying those aren't layups but there are some in the "general area". See when you get caught in a lie you start to backpeddle. I knew you didn't paint in that spot because there's way too much security there and it runs right through a military base.

If you didn't say anything, nobody would have known. But you wanted people to know you painted there as a way to show off and brag, but to cover your bragging you added that your "spot" is blown. No one would have KNOWN it was your "spot" if you never mentioned it. People take pictures of freight lay ups and post 'em here all the time. There's something about freights that look dope, and taking pictures of them layed up is something people do. It's nothing new. If someone posted a freight layup that I always go to, I'm not gonna go on the internet and say "that's where I paint" like you did, and blow up my own spot. And then blame the photographer.

hey theo could you please remove the flick of the layups.. i paint a spot in that area and so do a lot of my homies on a regular basis....

im not backtracking for shit.. this was my og post.. note that is says "a spot in that area

i never once said i paint that exact spot you posted go back to la and ruin shit for people in your own city

im not backtracking for shit.. this was my og post.. note that is says "a spot in that area

i never once said i paint that exact spot you posted go back to la and ruin shit for people in your own city

So if you don't paint there, what the hell you doin complaining about that being your "spot"? Like I said, you lied and wanted everyone to think you were cool by saying that was your paint spot and I supposedly was "blowin it up."

look you stupid fuck.. what does it matter to you.... thats a spot that is really near ours.. if your knew anything about that area you would know ****** is really close to ******* and we paint at ******** all the time.... im not trying to sound cool for shit.. i could care less what some internet fag thinks of me.. i want to be able to paint my spot with out any problems.... but its too late now im sure the pork have already seen and read all the stupid shit you have said... I hope no one catches your bitch ass near ******* cuz your camera and shoes will get took.....

look you stupid fuck.. what does it matter to you.... thats a spot that is really near ours.. if your knew anything about that area you would know ****** is really close to ******* and we paint at ******** all the time.... im not trying to sound cool for shit.. i could care less what some internet fag thinks of me.. i want to be able to paint my spot with out any problems.... but its too late now im sure the pork have already seen and read all the stupid shit you have said... I hope no one catches your bitch ass near ******* cuz your camera and shoes will get took.....

Like I said before homo, if you didn't tell everyone that was your paint spot and kept your own shit on the downlow, no one would have known. But you couldn't help but blurt it out, and then you blame the photographer for having your spot blown. You're obviously not that intelligent. Just admit that you wanted everyone to know you painted there because you're a fag trying to gain some internet fame. And you just admitted that you don't even paint there anyway, so the fact that you're complaining is just more reason for everyone to believe that you just want something to show off about.

theo

call me what you will, and type an elaborate post to try to justify your ignorance...hey thats cool its the internet, right. but what i have over you is experience, which says, while this particular thread, out of millions may not cause any direct harm, why put the info out there.

with an ongoing investigation of graffiti, by the railroad (where the internet is a primary source of info) you hvae now just given up the location of two more writers. so thanks. i dont really expect you to understand, and i can only hope you dont one day become a victim of your own stupidity. even though you are a worthless sack of shit who deserves to.

Archived