Southern California

TheoHuxtable

Originally posted by ZedIsDed

theo

call me what you will, and type an elaborate post to try to justify your ignorance...hey thats cool its the internet, right. but what i have over you is experience, which says, while this particular thread, out of millions may not cause any direct harm, why put the info out there.

with an ongoing investigation of graffiti, by the railroad (where the internet is a primary source of info) you hvae now just given up the location of two more writers. so thanks. i dont really expect you to understand, and i can only hope you dont one day become a victim of your own stupidity. even though you are a worthless sack of shit who deserves to.

Fool I've painted freights for years. Don't tell me about experience. Just because this is the first time you've seen me in Metal Heads doesn't mean I know nothing about freights. Experience on an internet forum and experience in real life are two different things.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ZedIsDed

even though you are a worthless sack of shit who deserves to.

im through with you.. i already called my freinds and told them to be on the look out for more heat.. if you knew ANYTHING about san diego and the scene there you would know how stupid you are for making this thread.. writers like ****** and ****** have been caught cuz of internet shit like this.... all i can hope now is that an admin deletes or edits the living hell out of this (both are probably not going to happen)

you might as well given a map and dierections to layups for police..

uhhh

blah blah... i thought it was kinda funny that guy came on here sayin "we paint there.. so please take the photo down" which invited more suspicion if he had just not said anything. oh well. live and learn.

Originally posted by 2ten

im through with you.. i already called my freinds and told them to be on the look out for more heat.. if you knew ANYTHING about san diego and the scene there you would know how stupid you are for making this thread.. writers like ****** and ****** have been caught cuz of internet shit like this.... all i can hope now is that an admin deletes or edits the living hell out of this (both are probably not going to happen)

you might as well given a map and dierections to layups for police..

You're speaking out your ass. No I do not know the SD scene because I ain't from there. But I do know that taking pictures of freight layups is nothing new here. But you decided to make it a big deal and blow up your own spot by telling everyone you painted there, potentially letting the wrong people hear. You could've just said nothing and went about your business, like most people with sense do when they see pictures of yards they paint at.

Archived