Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

sonny chiba

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by charles_bronson, Jun 26, 2001.

1. charles_bronson

charles_bronson Senior Member

has anyone seen the movie "the street fighter" staring sonny chiba. that guy is the biggest bad ass. he kills people with his ninja skills. this movie also features, what i believe to be real, execution, arm breaking, knife in the eye and a guy gets his balls and dick ripped off at the end. if you can find this movie i highly suggest that you get it. it was 6.99 on dvd.
    if anyone has seen "true romance" the street fighter is the movie that christian slater goes to see when he meets the prositute. it shows the end fight scene. go see.

------------------
    xxxstraightedgexxx

2. BoB Hope ONER

BoB Hope ONER Elite Member

...you just found out about this?

man..

yeah.. sonny chiba is raw dawg.

dawg.. in the movie he plays this half japanese half american ...oddly enough.. martial arts master.. learning.. japanese and chinese martial arts styles.. its actually a series..theres 2 street fighters with sonny chiba .. then a few spin offs.

hes just your all around bad ass.. kind of mixing.. chow yung fat from "hardboiled/the killer" days.. with jet li "well in alot of different movies i dont feel like listing"

but.. thanks for the price info.

3. SaEkOnCe

SaEkOnCe Member

bruce lee was the king of martial arts..i mean come on now hes so dope he had to start his own form of martial arts called JEET KUNE DOE

4. brown twinkie

brown twinkie Veteran Member

alright smarty, what does it mean? [​IMG]

5. SCOTCH WHISKEO

SCOTCH WHISKEO Dirty Dozen Crew

Sonny Chiba could beat up Batman.

6. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

ive been told it means "beautiful springtime"
    named after a girl...

7. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

fuck....i thought this was a camp lo thread....nevermind

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

8. *ZEMONEDOE$

*ZEMONEDOE$ Veteran Member

blow the smoke out,sunny cheebz,sick steeze.
    one hit wonders.pimp though.

9. AeRoS0ul

AeRoS0ul Member

hahahaha chiba is a great name.

10. charles_bronson

charles_bronson Senior Member

i hate how everyone thinks that bruce lee was the greatest. he was fucking amazing but there are people that are as good as him. and the fact that he made his own style really isn't that big of a deal. many other martial artists have done it too, no one knows about it though. styles have to come from some where so someone has to make them up.

------------------
    xxxstraightedgexxx

11. AlphaMega

AlphaMega Member

LIKEWISE!