sonny chiba

charles_bronson

has anyone seen the movie "the street fighter" staring sonny chiba. that guy is the biggest bad ass. he kills people with his ninja skills. this movie also features, what i believe to be real, execution, arm breaking, knife in the eye and a guy gets his balls and dick ripped off at the end. if you can find this movie i highly suggest that you get it. it was 6.99 on dvd.

if anyone has seen "true romance" the street fighter is the movie that christian slater goes to see when he meets the prositute. it shows the end fight scene. go see.

------------------

xxxstraightedgexxx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

...you just found out about this?

man..

yeah.. sonny chiba is raw dawg.

dawg.. in the movie he plays this half japanese half american ...oddly enough.. martial arts master.. learning.. japanese and chinese martial arts styles.. its actually a series..theres 2 street fighters with sonny chiba .. then a few spin offs.

hes just your all around bad ass.. kind of mixing.. chow yung fat from "hardboiled/the killer" days.. with jet li "well in alot of different movies i dont feel like listing"

but.. thanks for the price info.

i hate how everyone thinks that bruce lee was the greatest. he was fucking amazing but there are people that are as good as him. and the fact that he made his own style really isn't that big of a deal. many other martial artists have done it too, no one knows about it though. styles have to come from some where so someone has to make them up.

------------------

xxxstraightedgexxx

Archived