1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

someone kick me in the nuts

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Zack Morris, Feb 3, 2002.

1. Zack Morris

Zack Morris 12oz Veteran Member

someone kick me in the nuts

Discussion started by Zack Morris - Feb 3, 2002

I just turned down a night of hot passion with an exgirlfriend of mine that was drunk and BEGGING me to drive an hour to her college dorm and have sex with her...My cock is mad at me, my brain is proud of me, and my heart is torn between the two. If I wasn't already kinda seeing a chick (even though she lives 150 miles away) and also hanging out everyday with a really rad chick that just moved here I probably would have gone. ARGGGGGGG.

girls are very bad for zack morris...if I typed out my entire situation at the moment it would be a fucking novel.

this is the second time tonight I ahve turne down some lovin for candice (the girl that lives far away). I was hanging out with Alisha(the chick that just moved here) and she really digs me and I dig her really strong and I had quite a few chances to go for that first kiss, but each time I had to act like I didn't notice or didn't want to. I so wanted to though. The problem is I am really into candice but I know nothing really great can come of me and her because of the distance between us but I still thaught about how I would feel if I had heard she was making out with some dude up where she is. Alisha wants to hang out tomorrow too.

Here is where things are really going to get interesting, my band is playing next weekend and Candice is coming down to watch me play and to hang out with me, but Alisha is coming to that show too...I have no clue what I am going to do about who I want and all that stuff..AAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

fuck girls I am going to become a eunich

Zack Morris - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  2. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie 12oz Elite Member

vinyl junkie - Replied Feb 3, 2002

dude... girl stuff sucks... i feel you on that... but don't go the eunich route... chicks don't dig that... and we all know that anything we do, in the end it's just to impress the girls...

vinyl junkie - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. When

When 12oz Loyalist

When - Replied Feb 3, 2002

good job on not giving in to a drunken chick... shit aint right

When - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  4. Vanity

Vanity 12oz Veteran Member

Vanity - Replied Feb 3, 2002

good job bro... nothin prolly will come of the college chick. but if you arent feeling other chicks.. you aint feeling em.
    shit, jerkin aint that bad... but fuck you for getting chicks.

Vanity - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  5. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

shameless self promotion - Replied Feb 3, 2002

What the fuck happened to kelly, Jessie and even lisa??

shameless self promotion - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  6. ~i~hear~voices~

~i~hear~voices~ New Jack

~i~hear~voices~ - Replied Feb 3, 2002

i may be thinking out my ass of right now..but am i the only one that sees a threesome outta this situation???? i mean come on now..two chicks that u dig in the same place at the same time..u have to atleast try... ive been torn into this situation once before and i made the dumb decision(sp) going with my brain when my cock probably would have made the right choice..but thats just me...hope shit work out for ya man...but all in all..go for the three!!!...:D

~i~hear~voices~ - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  7. Zack Morris

Zack Morris 12oz Veteran Member

Zack Morris - Replied Feb 3, 2002

i got shit straightened out today...I talked to the college chick this morning about it and she thanked me for not going to see her and fucking her. Then I rode to cincy with alisha so she could take a friend home and on the way back we talked things out...Zack Morris feels alot better.

Zack Morris - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  8. serpent of the light - Replied Feb 4, 2002

bitchez ain't shit but hoz 'n trix.

two of my friends are having a contest to see how many dumb internet bitchez they can get to visit them, both are tied at 3, but brendan has 2 that are borderline forsure coming. its quite funny.

9. Rhubarb

Rhubarb New Jack

Rhubarb - Replied Feb 4, 2002

Wow. Umm...I don't think i can even comment on the stupidity of this post.

Rhubarb - Rank: New Jack - Messages: