someone kick me in the nuts

Zack Morris

I just turned down a night of hot passion with an exgirlfriend of mine that was drunk and BEGGING me to drive an hour to her college dorm and have sex with her...My cock is mad at me, my brain is proud of me, and my heart is torn between the two. If I wasn't already kinda seeing a chick (even though she lives 150 miles away) and also hanging out everyday with a really rad chick that just moved here I probably would have gone. ARGGGGGGG.

girls are very bad for zack morris...if I typed out my entire situation at the moment it would be a fucking novel.

this is the second time tonight I ahve turne down some lovin for candice (the girl that lives far away). I was hanging out with Alisha(the chick that just moved here) and she really digs me and I dig her really strong and I had quite a few chances to go for that first kiss, but each time I had to act like I didn't notice or didn't want to. I so wanted to though. The problem is I am really into candice but I know nothing really great can come of me and her because of the distance between us but I still thaught about how I would feel if I had heard she was making out with some dude up where she is. Alisha wants to hang out tomorrow too.

Here is where things are really going to get interesting, my band is playing next weekend and Candice is coming down to watch me play and to hang out with me, but Alisha is coming to that show too...I have no clue what I am going to do about who I want and all that stuff..AAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

fuck girls I am going to become a eunich

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i may be thinking out my ass of right now..but am i the only one that sees a threesome outta this situation???? i mean come on now..two chicks that u dig in the same place at the same time..u have to atleast try... ive been torn into this situation once before and i made the dumb decision(sp) going with my brain when my cock probably would have made the right choice..but thats just me...hope shit work out for ya man...but all in all..go for the three!!!...:D

i got shit straightened out today...I talked to the college chick this morning about it and she thanked me for not going to see her and fucking her. Then I rode to cincy with alisha so she could take a friend home and on the way back we talked things out...Zack Morris feels alot better.

Guest serpent of the light

bitchez ain't shit but hoz 'n trix.

two of my friends are having a contest to see how many dumb internet bitchez they can get to visit them, both are tied at 3, but brendan has 2 that are borderline forsure coming. its quite funny.

Originally posted by serpent of the light

bitchez ain't shit but hoz 'n trix.

two of my friends are having a contest to see how many dumb internet bitchez they can get to visit them, both are tied at 3, but brendan has 2 that are borderline forsure coming. its quite funny.

Wow. Umm...I don't think i can even comment on the stupidity of this post.

Archived