so i'm eating these cookies, right..

juggernaut

and bam! i'm right back in elementary school.

here's what i mean:

today some lady i work with brought in some cookies for valentine's day. they're the real shitty ones from a supermarket that come in a big bag. they're dyed red and pink, all made from the same dough; your averege nasty cookies that id normally just throw away. anyways, today i ate one and it was such a nostalgic taste... took me straight back to like 3rd grade.

i think it's awesome that your mind can bring up feelings from years and years ago with just a little hint from one of your senses. certian smells bring back memories of girls with crazy clarity, and of course songs bring back memories of different times. dope shit. that little cue sends your mind back much easier and more effectively than concentrating on that time for a month...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'd rather forget my elementary school hapenings...

This happened to me yesterday:

"Okay, I'm a little freaked out. I looked down at my iced ginger snaps and they spelled out COO. Should I take that as an omen that this will be a "COOL" day.......................................or were they just trying to spell "COOKIE"?

Christ, I need sleep."

That was my away message. Just thought I'd share a cookie story too.

Guest Pilau Hands

i have that happen often. your senses trigger a lot of things. stepping on to the train one day, i smelled my ex-girlfriend's house all of a sudden. it was not a happy ride.

shout out to rage

in my pants

Archived