Smat CMP 156

Makro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest sk3r0k

SMAT CMP 156...

i the metro in paris that dude has a shit load of rollers any pictures??

vive Montrouge 92

this is very silly though.. SMAT doesn't really deserve a thread of his own....... his stuff is very DIksa ish......... even though he is a parisian legend, what with the amount of tags done..... i think his place is in a biiiig CMP thread, which needs yet to be done.....you cant really talk about SMAT, and omit all the other CMP such as Disco, Pon, Diksa, Eole, Yeemd and the 20 or such others................. i think i will be starting a CMP thread shortly :D

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by Pinup

this is very silly though.. SMAT doesn't really deserve a thread of his own....... his stuff is very DIksa ish......... even though he is a parisian legend, what with the amount of tags done..... i think his place is in a biiiig CMP thread, which needs yet to be done.....you cant really talk about SMAT, and omit all the other CMP such as Disco, Pon, Diksa, Eole, Yeemd and the 20 or such others................. i think i will be starting a CMP thread shortly :D

at least you is very silly,and SMAT is and was for a lot of time the number one CMP BOMBER ,the rest cant even front,lets add Dion,but please Disco? Who? Eole? Who?? keep Jockin the SMAT but i bet when you c him your pants will be full of shit!!!! hahahaha

^

i aint jocking, did i say he sucked ? did i say he wasnt up ? and his stuff is like diksa is that a critic, seen as they always paint together. All im saying is that 12oz doesnt need a thread for every CMP, but a CMP thread.....

dont recognize everythng as hating, thx.

Originally posted by Pinup

^

i aint jocking, did i say he sucked ? did i say he wasnt up ? and his stuff is like diksa is that a critic, seen as they always paint together. All im saying is that 12oz doesnt need a thread for every CMP, but a CMP thread.....

dont recognize everythng as hating, thx.

well i feel your word as a diss,and the point you didnt make is more like SMAT IS CMP and CMP IS SMAT,the rest of the people you mention are just fake,(except for Yeemd who is oldschool),they didnt even make the half of what he did,hes barely the only one who went all city..there is no need for a cmp thread cause cmp is dead since a while now,cmp doesnt mean anything no more especially since a bunch of wannabees thinks they are the shit..

Originally posted by Nic Thamaire

well i feel your word as a diss,and the point you didnt make is more like SMAT IS CMP and CMP IS SMAT,the rest of the people you mention are just fake,(except for Yeemd who is oldschool),they didnt even make the half of what he did,hes barely the only one who went all city..there is no need for a cmp thread cause cmp is dead since a while now,cmp doesnt mean anything no more especially since a bunch of wannabees thinks they are the shit..

I think a CMP thread was needed cause cats like Yeemd are hard to get material of, and therefore not enough shit to make a thread...... and i this is why i said a smat thread was dumb when there could be a whole CMP thread. Smat was defo all city, and Dion too... so maybe you are right, Smat deserves a thread of its own.... i just wasnt thinking that way. but anyway, im no disser nor hater

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived