Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Makro

Smat CMP 156

Recommended Posts

Guest sk3r0k

SMAT CMP 156...

 

i the metro in paris that dude has a shit load of rollers any pictures??

 

vive Montrouge 92

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_Europe

Dope thread, back to the top.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is very silly though.. SMAT doesn't really deserve a thread of his own....... his stuff is very DIksa ish......... even though he is a parisian legend, what with the amount of tags done..... i think his place is in a biiiig CMP thread, which needs yet to be done.....you cant really talk about SMAT, and omit all the other CMP such as Disco, Pon, Diksa, Eole, Yeemd and the 20 or such others................. i think i will be starting a CMP thread shortly :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i think i will be starting a CMP thread shortly

 

i'm down with the idea !! when we start ? :king:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Pinup

this is very silly though.. SMAT doesn't really deserve a thread of his own....... his stuff is very DIksa ish......... even though he is a parisian legend, what with the amount of tags done..... i think his place is in a biiiig CMP thread, which needs yet to be done.....you cant really talk about SMAT, and omit all the other CMP such as Disco, Pon, Diksa, Eole, Yeemd and the 20 or such others................. i think i will be starting a CMP thread shortly :D

 

at least you is very silly,and SMAT is and was for a lot of time the number one CMP BOMBER ,the rest cant even front,lets add Dion,but please Disco? Who? Eole? Who?? keep Jockin the SMAT but i bet when you c him your pants will be full of shit!!!! hahahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^

 

i aint jocking, did i say he sucked ? did i say he wasnt up ? and his stuff is like diksa is that a critic, seen as they always paint together. All im saying is that 12oz doesnt need a thread for every CMP, but a CMP thread.....

 

dont recognize everythng as hating, thx.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Pinup

^

 

i aint jocking, did i say he sucked ? did i say he wasnt up ? and his stuff is like diksa is that a critic, seen as they always paint together. All im saying is that 12oz doesnt need a thread for every CMP, but a CMP thread.....

 

dont recognize everythng as hating, thx.

 

well i feel your word as a diss,and the point you didnt make is more like SMAT IS CMP and CMP IS SMAT,the rest of the people you mention are just fake,(except for Yeemd who is oldschool),they didnt even make the half of what he did,hes barely the only one who went all city..there is no need for a cmp thread cause cmp is dead since a while now,cmp doesnt mean anything no more especially since a bunch of wannabees thinks they are the shit..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Nic Thamaire

well i feel your word as a diss,and the point you didnt make is more like SMAT IS CMP and CMP IS SMAT,the rest of the people you mention are just fake,(except for Yeemd who is oldschool),they didnt even make the half of what he did,hes barely the only one who went all city..there is no need for a cmp thread cause cmp is dead since a while now,cmp doesnt mean anything no more especially since a bunch of wannabees thinks they are the shit..

 

I think a CMP thread was needed cause cats like Yeemd are hard to get material of, and therefore not enough shit to make a thread...... and i this is why i said a smat thread was dumb when there could be a whole CMP thread. Smat was defo all city, and Dion too... so maybe you are right, Smat deserves a thread of its own.... i just wasnt thinking that way. but anyway, im no disser nor hater

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×