Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Santa = God

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Nekro, Dec 5, 2003.

1. Nekro

Nekro Elite Member

The Torah/Bible/Koran are a bunch of unlikly stories involving miracles that can neither be proven nor disproven but are readily belived by the gullible;
    The Santa mythos are a bunch of unlikly stories involving miracles that can neither be proven nor disproven but are readily belived by the gullible;
    God is supposed to be omniscient;
    Santa is supposed to be omniscient (he sees you when you are sleeping);
    God deals out reward and punishment based on previous behaviour;
    Santa deals out reward and punishment based on previous behaviour (he knows when you've been bad or good, if you are bad you get a lump of coal or a bundle of switches);
    The smart kids figure out that Santa is a lie on their own while the dumb kids refuse to belive the smart kids;
    The smart adults ....

2. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

NO

don't you see???

santa is at the top of the list of characters who lead in the commercialization of christmas.

christmas used to be the celebration of the birth of christ (even though it is theorized that it really was in march not december).

santa clause is a tool used to distract christians and others away from the true meaning of the holiday.

santa clause is a tool used to encourage people to spend money and buy things.

jumble the word santa

and you have another figure in red

.could it be?????
    http://www.angelfire.com/celeb/edfury/churchlady/churchlady02.jpg'>
    SATAN!!!!!

3. Nekro

Nekro Elite Member

In all seriousness though, the only reason xmas is in december was to convert pagans (pagans had a solstice celebration on the same day with bonfires, lights, etc). The only reason we give gifts is because some 17th century british folk started giving each other new years' gifts and the church needed to establish itself more.

The commercialization of christmas is complete bullshit, my family gives gifts to each other but my parents told me santa died when i hit 12. Word up.

4. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

yeah most christian holidays were hid in the guise of pagan holidays to help to ease the conversion process.

don't get me started on my beef with my own religion!

i have had heated heated fights with my mother and my ex g/f (whome didn't speak to me for several days after an argument we had about the afformentioned topic)

afformentioned........$5.00 word

5. Kreature

Kreature Member

Hahaha oh man Saturday Night Live is the shit.

6. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

yeah, if you're a jew it's all about hannuka harry. hahaha, i don't give a fuck how you're supposed to spell it, that's how i spell it.

7. esp

esp Member

tri[aaaa

[​IMG]

8. Catch22

Catch22 Guest

Santa actually is Satan. Both are Red. If you juggle the letters around Santa=Satan. Lastly, have you ever seen Santa & Satan together? I rest my case.

9. S@T@N

S@T@N Senior Member

Ho ho ho.