Santa = God

Nekro

The Torah/Bible/Koran are a bunch of unlikly stories involving miracles that can neither be proven nor disproven but are readily belived by the gullible;

The Santa mythos are a bunch of unlikly stories involving miracles that can neither be proven nor disproven but are readily belived by the gullible;

God is supposed to be omniscient;

Santa is supposed to be omniscient (he sees you when you are sleeping);

God deals out reward and punishment based on previous behaviour;

Santa deals out reward and punishment based on previous behaviour (he knows when you've been bad or good, if you are bad you get a lump of coal or a bundle of switches);

The smart kids figure out that Santa is a lie on their own while the dumb kids refuse to belive the smart kids;

The smart adults ....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

NO

don't you see???

santa is at the top of the list of characters who lead in the commercialization of christmas.

christmas used to be the celebration of the birth of christ (even though it is theorized that it really was in march not december).

santa clause is a tool used to distract christians and others away from the true meaning of the holiday.

santa clause is a tool used to encourage people to spend money and buy things.

jumble the word santa

and you have another figure in red

.could it be?????

http://www.angelfire.com/celeb/edfury/churchlady/churchlady02.jpg'>

SATAN!!!!!

In all seriousness though, the only reason xmas is in december was to convert pagans (pagans had a solstice celebration on the same day with bonfires, lights, etc). The only reason we give gifts is because some 17th century british folk started giving each other new years' gifts and the church needed to establish itself more.

The commercialization of christmas is complete bullshit, my family gives gifts to each other but my parents told me santa died when i hit 12. Word up.

yeah most christian holidays were hid in the guise of pagan holidays to help to ease the conversion process.

don't get me started on my beef with my own religion!

i have had heated heated fights with my mother and my ex g/f (whome didn't speak to me for several days after an argument we had about the afformentioned topic)

afformentioned........$5.00 word

Guest Catch22

Santa actually is Satan. Both are Red. If you juggle the letters around Santa=Satan. Lastly, have you ever seen Santa & Satan together? I rest my case.

Archived