Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Rituals

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by jah, Nov 8, 2002.

1. jah

jah Elite Member

i have certain rituals such as blasting marley or possibly some other reggae when i burn. i take eight breaths and lift as i exhale on the eighth breath when i bench press. i ritually watch the simpsons. and thats all i can think of. what kind of demented shit do you weird motherfuckers do?

2. jah

jah Elite Member

youre so witty gayroll, must be from spending ALL of your pathetic life trying to be funny with third grade jokes on the internet!!!:rolleyes:

3. PAYROLL

PAYROLL Guest

4. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

my ritual:
    get up
    go to work
    come home
    sleep.

5. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

don't know if they're "rituals" but

-i have to wash my hands before i go to sleep,after using computer, video game controller etc..
    -eat cereal everyday
    -sleep naked
    umm what was the question again..

6. krie

krie Guest

watch Simpsons.
    wash hands after pissing.
    come on 12oz.

i dunno the others?

7. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

simpsons are hardly a ritual... more of a habit.

here's mine....

drink a litre (quart) of water as soon as I wake up in the morning.
    What a kick start to your day!! ahh !

8. SMUGGLER RSH

SMUGGLER RSH Guest

Some germ freaks would call this normal. But I think you have a bad case of obsessive compolsive disorder and you need to go outside and roll around in mud while singing some stupid 5 minute fame tuen. Then you will be transported to a mental asylum courtesy of the call by your neighbours where you can live out the rest of your days druged as shit

9. UrbanAssault

UrbanAssault Junior Member

Rituals:
    Beer
    Herb
    Work, if it wasn't for money it wouldn't be
    Sleep
    Writing on stuff
    Bump'n Gangstar-Moment of Truth before I go board'n or Pantara-Vulgar Display of Power.

10. sneak

sneak Guest

-every time i pick up, the first spliff has to be a king L.

-before i go out, i have to go on my decks

- turn the volume up^^

-have some toast wen i get home from a night out

-have a brown out of my window b4 sleep

11. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

yeah i do jst a little.

12. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

if anything you should wash your hands before pissing, they have been touching who knows what, while your stuff is tucked in to a clean pair (usually) of undies. so you should actually wash your hands before pissing not after, unless you get pee pee on them....... $0.02

13. :turn off:

:turn on:

Lately, my ritual has been waking up, reaching over and petting my Cube before I even open my eyes (turns the computer on), and getting naked. Then I put warm clothes on top of the heater, crank it up, and take a long hot shower. Then I brush my teeth, make coffee (still naked and freezing), and finally put on the super hot clothes, while I enjoy my coffee and stand in front of the heater for 30 minutes.

I crave heat so badly, I've been taking 3 showers a day... it's ridiculous. Fuck the cold. Beer,

El Mamerro

14. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

Morning Ritual
    -hit the snooze button on my girlfriends alarm twice everymorning before i finally make my eyes stay open.

-drive home from her house at 6 with the windows down blasting local music.

-12oz for a few before i go to work

smoking ritual
    -take a nice drive somewhere nice (usually over the H3 freeway its beautiful) with my homie and listen to chill reggae.

15. rip

rip Elite Member

thinking about how i will murder my ex gf before i get out of bed. shes been pissin me off alot lately.