Rat Krew Ace Crew

RatKrewSpfld

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest richard kyel

how long have you been writting? i would wait till i improved if i were you before i post stuff. maybe get a flick of something better youve done so you can show how far along youve come. but man that shit is just ugly. but at least you paint, and im pretty sure your not biting. so you get the original seal of approval from me. keep at it man. it will come to you

you guys should stop waisting your time with self promotion and stick to the black books and underpasses... ive seen this in person, it is much worse than this bad pic lets on. there used to be kind of an unwritten rule in graff, keep your shit on the low till it is ready to be seen. im nobody but i would say none of your crews shit should be seen publicly just yet. not trying to start beef , this is the internet, you will get negative opinions and positive ones. im just giving a local point of view.

Guest richard kyel

Re: that shit is wack?

Originally posted by TheNewKid

yo ****, that piece looks like how u made my ass look. dude better use the pump before you pack my shit dogg. oh yeah, u seen my penis pump? whos the well hung homo now? that penis of mine is probably bigger than all the penis' ur mom ever sucked! and that wasnt y my first time! my ass is stretched out good im a bring my new toy next time. you know the pink double dong? HA

dude your a sick bastard and all your graff eat lamb testicles

hey "the new kid"--

you're a fucking dipshit. anyone can tell this flick is really wack, that goes without saying. however, there is absolutely no need for you to be using anyone's first name on this site, and i've noticed you were also listing spot names in another thread. even if this rat krew shit is really toy, you're an even bigger toy by mentioning somebody's first name on here. i don't care how good or bad you are at graf, if you run your mouth in a way that causes other writers to get busted, you are the biggest toy around. there are dedicated writers in springfield who appreciate having spots to paint, and nobody needs to have these spots hot-boxed and ruined by some asshole who has painted one piece. if you got a problem with this kid, then go paint over that piece. don't post his first name on the internet. graffiti beef is meant for the walls. you kids don't understand a fucking thing about graffiti.

THE FUCK?

Who ever started this thread should get a slap in the face by me. First off let me start by saying ACE crew has nuttin to do with this whack shit period!!! We don't even want to be know along the lines of "RAT KREW" so please who ever the faggit that did that must stop. Second I know this ain't the real rat writer cause even them would know better to fucking post their whack shit. ACE crew doggs and writers will be off the internet bullshit!!! rat krew...hahahaha good luck with that.

Edit the thread now or even better delete it before jokes start rolling up!

Agreed

Originally posted by neuself

you guys should stop waisting your time with self promotion and stick to the black books and underpasses... ive seen this in person, it is much worse than this bad pic lets on. there used to be kind of an unwritten rule in graff, keep your shit on the low till it is ready to be seen. im nobody but i would say none of your crews shit should be seen publicly just yet. not trying to start beef , this is the internet, you will get negative opinions and positive ones. im just giving a local point of view.

100% agreed!

Originally posted by garcia_vega

hey "the new kid"--

you're a fucking dipshit. anyone can tell this flick is really wack, that goes without saying. however, there is absolutely no need for you to be using anyone's first name on this site, and i've noticed you were also listing spot names in another thread. even if this rat krew shit is really toy, you're an even bigger toy by mentioning somebody's first name on here. i don't care how good or bad you are at graf, if you run your mouth in a way that causes other writers to get busted, you are the biggest toy around. there are dedicated writers in springfield who appreciate having spots to paint, and nobody needs to have these spots hot-boxed and ruined by some asshole who has painted one piece. if you got a problem with this kid, then go paint over that piece. don't post his first name on the internet. graffiti beef is meant for the walls. you kids don't understand a fucking thing about graffiti.

yo, like my name says.........im a new kid, my boy just told me not to b doing this junk up in here.........i know betta now, i apologize for all the in-convinience (how ever u spell that word). now i know to take all of this and take to the street....an-e-wayz, thanks for ur concern doggie...1

Re: THE FUCK?

Originally posted by Don't Sleep

Who ever started this thread should get a slap in the face by me.

Edit the thread now or even better delete it before jokes start rolling up!

yo, this is tru, rat doesnt have to do any wit ace....and he SHOULD get slaped......by him

Archived