Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Rapper's Head Continues to Grow. Dislike of Oprah's Big Head

Discussion in 'News' started by timeago, Jun 23, 2006.

1. timeago

timeago Junior Member

2. r00t

r00t Member

weak

i hope she shoots him

3. Inhalant

Inhalant Senior Member

4. the.crooked

the.crooked Veteran Member

while i think 50cent is a fuckhead. i think oprah is just as large as one. her so called humanitarian acts are nothing more than glamour for your own image. a large portion of the things that she "gives away" on her show... have to be given back due to technical inelligibility of guests.

also, i think luda had an interesting point.

i do hope she shoots 50 though.

5. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

White boys love 50 cent.

6. En Sabah Nur

En Sabah Nur Elite Member

7. Hashassian

Hashassian Banned

Oprahs head looks like a coconut.

8. MAR

MAR Veteran Member

ludacris got wailed on by oprah for being a rapper when he was on her show and she edited all his responces to make him look stupid. Fuck Oprah she's on some bullshit.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2006
  9. WORDISM45

WORDISM45 Senior Member

yeah oprah and 50 are as gay as eachother

10. the.crooked

thus my point that she is an egomaniacal bitch who actually cares nothing about the people she is suposedly helping all the time.

take for example the money she spent on building houses for people from katrina. im from houston, i was very happy and proud that my city took in so many people. but that she built fifty houses for only fifty or so families...? that amount of money could have comfortably helped many more people. but because of the grandiose nature of having so many houses built in such a small frame of time, and financing it... oo wait... definitely gotta have a show about it... now tell me the cost to profit ratio of the cost of those houses and the money earned on commercial spots for that special episode.... fuck that bitch. she wants only to further her image.

on some philanthropist shit... bill motherfucking gates.... is the man. his shared charity fund. privatel funded i believe. is up to thirty billion dollars.... that man has the potenial to change the world for the better, and i think he will. fuck oprah. this man will help the world and ask nothing of it. its great too think that all the antitrust shit microsoft has gone through now helps fund one of the largest social initiatives in history, monetarily speaking that is.

blah... stoned.

11. r00t

r00t Member

speaking of bill gates, i heard hes retiring soon

12. Hashassian

Hashassian Banned

Yea and guess whose takin over?

13. Hashassian

Hashassian Banned

Incase you dont know....Erik Everhard is....Word

14. the.crooked

thats why he is retiring, to manage his charity fund only. to be more involved with that.

the fact that one man has ammased enough money to be on the scale of governmental budgets... and then to decide to help people with it? awesome.

15. MAR

MAR Veteran Member

I hate her stupid ass.

I read somewhere that she spends 1-2million a day; no joke. Fuck, after two weeks of trying to do that I would run out of ideas of what to spend it on. She has 14 houses, no, mansions, WTF?