Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

R.I.P Mac Dre

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Brewster Baker, Nov 1, 2004.

1. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

Man dies after shots are fired into car on U.S. 71

By CHRISTINE VENDEL The Kansas City Star

A man died this morning after someone shot at the car he was riding in and the car crashed off U.S. 71.

The wreck occurred about 5:30 a.m. on the highway between 75th and 87th streets. The victim's name was not released, pending notification of relatives. It was unclear whether the victim died of injuries from the shooting or the wreck.

Police said the victim was believed to be a passenger in a northbound car when a second car pulled alongside and an occupant began shooting. The victim's car careened across a grassy highway median and then the southbound lanes before crashing down a steep embankment.

The driver apparently crawled out of the car and summoned help, police said. The victim was ejected.

Officers who investigate traffic fatalities responded to the crash, but they determined the death was not the result of an accident. They turned the case over to homicide investigators.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Almost as worthless as you.

3. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

but not as worthless as your moms life

4. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

i dont know the circumstances of this, but it sucks the dude was killed...only listened to a few mac dre songs...i remember a tech n9ne interview where he says flat out that kc rappers love the whole e-40 mac dre bay area sound...i guess they wanted to take him out for it?

the irony is im almost positive ive seen a couple of large mac dre billboards around kansas city previous to this. everyone knew he was coming...

5. stuntastic

stuntastic New Jack

6. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

7. geo metro

geo metro New Jack

[​IMG]

MAC DRE REST IN PEACE

8. TuffKid

TuffKid Senior Member

straight pimp shit when your fucking with mac dre....

9. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

never heard any of his songs oh well..RIP.. mac dre

10. 1988

1988 Elite Member

"...Doper than Vicadin...Potent like Remy..."

11. 455

455 Guest

hahaha...oh well.

Mac Dre played at this place called Ichabod's North where I live....I drove by and peeped the crowd outside.....lol.no thank you....but I guess I'll say RIP Mac Dre

oh and RIP Ichabod's North....one of my bouncer friends burnt the place down and is now serving 13 years for it.

12. __ __ __ __

__ __ __ __ Elite Member

who gives a shit

Rest In PEace... :Yay Area:

13. DiptInButter

DiptInButter Junior Member

he was doper than a bobby brown piss test.

R.I.P

14. cetacean

cetacean New Jack

DAMN THAT IS BAD NEWS___

15. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

where does it say mac dre anywhere in that shit? They even said they havnt release the victims name...what are you trying to pull chauncy ass muddafucca