question

imation

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by imation

:o :idea: ....makes sense....its just not lot of work is posted on here with U...i'ma use ya advice

lol, who the fuck cares if no work is posted on here with U's. Does that mean now ya can't bite other people's work cuz there are no U's to bite from?? Honestly just take the basic structure that Rize showed above or a lowercase one with the little tail on the bottom right of it and work off that. Do it yaself until you get it. Not much more help from others can get you a good U, you jsut gotta experiment and get the structure down and from there try to get it to flow with ya letters and with the style you got goin.

i'm not biting off of nobody, my u sucks ass and i thought there was a special way to draw a U,cause i've seen others that got a u that doesn't look like a U, cause when i draw mine, there is a big ass space between all of my letters.

Originally posted by imation

i'm not biting off of nobody, my u sucks ass and i thought there was a special way to draw a U,cause i've seen others that got a u that doesn't look like a U, cause when i draw mine, there is a big ass space between all of my letters.

i had trouble once writing TWENTY because the letters were creating too much space between each other, so i just altered each letter so they can fit nicely together - it still looked not that great but it worked

try breaking some rules of how letters have to look and think creatively

Archived