put down the gun

T.T Boy

ok, its late and i just got some horrible news, last night at a pub 2 stabbings and a murder occoured. at a local pub. i dont know who all was involved, but i do know that one of the coolest most relaxed people i know was one of the people who got stabbed. most likley trying to stop the fight. and im still waiting on calls to find out if it was a friend that got shot and killed. im not from a big city but this it happening all to often. so many friends ive lost over stupid things and fights. this violence has to end. why are we killing eachother? and for what? please i encourage you just put down the knife or the gun. and if you have to fight be a man and use your fists, none of this pussy weapon shit. please. just stop all this. use your head. we dont need anymore death than there i sin this world.

RIP to all those who have been lost for such petty and foolish reasons.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ha. go cut a record with late 80s rap stars, i bet you will get about as far as they will with this stop the violence shit.

i say. laugh at it while you can, you might be the next one shanked.

violene is apart of life. you will never stop it.

just say, oh well hes gone ill move on.

hommies in the urban safari lose hoods each day

we should learn from our african gunslingers and do as they do.

pour out a 40 for tha dead one and spark a blunt.

rip eric eazy e wright.

welcome to the real world.

A 12-year-old boy apparently hanged himself Wednesday afternoon in Meriden.

just to name the most recent. that was about a week ago i believe.

a friend was recently stabbed 16 times by an illegal immigrant from turkey. go figure.

another shot to death around the same time over a chain.

lifes precious. i recently turned 20 and by the age of 18 have been close to 7 other kids who have died by the time they reached this age not including the deaths of family members. one of my best friends drowned recently because the kids he were with were too selfish i believe stay with him when they were swimming across a pond. granted they live with guilt but if someone stayed back, he would be alive today. the good die young. by the time i was 15 i stopped crying at my friends funerals and started to feel heartless. no emotions just reality. this is the world we live in. the sooner you accept it the better off youll be. dont go around your emotions go through em.

lifes a bitch god forbid she divorce me. - cormega

yeah, violence will live on..aslong as someone has a problem with another it will resort to violence..how else would you do it..you have to admit you are feeling good after you stomp someone over some beef..weapons are for lazy people..like me..if you fight with your fists you wont do much damage but it can result in a fatality just as easy as a knife wound..my boy got kicked in the head about 15 times and after i talked to him he said he was all set and about 20 minutes later his brain hemeridged and hes in the ground now..you might try to step out against violence but it is just a waste of time..

guns dont kill people...

people kill people.

would we really be safer without guns?

police could do whatever they wanted then...you think shit can get brutal now? wait until the only people that have guns are criminals and police officers.

its sad that people die, but it happens.

with any luck, your friends are ok....

Nonviolence and cowardice are contradictory terms

Nonviolence is the greatest virtue, cowardice the greatest vice

Nonviolence springs from love, cowardice from hate

Nonviolence always suffers, cowardice would always inflict suffering

Perfect nonviolence is the highest bravery

and the greatest force at the disposal of mankind

-- Gandhi

great, i just found out it was one of my best friends that got shot, another stabbed in the lung, another stabbed in the head and chest, theyre still trying to put his organs back together. and over what? they were all trying to break up a fight. i hope theyre gonna be alriht. thansk for any suport. next time youre gonna fight or act wild just think whos brother or son you might end up killing, and think of those youve lost. theres nothing wrong with walking away. its most likley over somthing so stupid anways. dont let your pride take control every time.

Yeah, dude, we were planning on going to the Swan that very night..... man, I'm glad we didn't. Just a few months ago this girl I know's brother got stabbed outside Cowboys. He was ok, though. And about a year ago my friend Jared got stabbed at the fucking mall. Calgary's turning into a pretty violent place. It's gay.

Sorry for your loss, homes. RIP. You know where to find me if you wanna talk

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Yeah, dude, we were planning on going to the Swan that very night..... man, I'm glad we didn't. Just a few months ago this girl I know's brother got stabbed outside Cowboys. He was ok, though. And about a year ago my friend Jared got stabbed at the fucking mall. Calgary's turning into a pretty violent place. It's gay.

Sorry for your loss, homes. RIP. You know where to find me if you wanna talk

sad thing is, that was my boys birthday party man. happy fucking birthday, heres a bullet. what the fuck is wrong with this city now adays? 2 years ago everyone was harmless, now verytime i go to the bar i see someone getting knifed, man last time i seen a girlfriend and her boyfriend stabbing up another couple. like fuck this shit. no more violence for me.

Archived