private contractors

Mr. Mang

Where is KaBar when you need him... I was curious if anyone knew anything about private contractors/security - like the guys in Iraq and Afghanistan. I've tried looking around and haven't found much information on it... (becoming one, job description and specs, pay, etc.).

I was just curious..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well, as far as I know, you NEED credentials to get a job, like serious ranger training, special ops, stuff like that.

yeah pay is about 500 a day. I know my friend from turkey told me that his personal bodyguard was paid right around 350 a day, he was from America and had special ops training. My buddy was a rock star over there, but then the mandatory military enrollment came into place and he ran from the country, so he hired this guy to help get him out of there.

it's super dangerous work I guess. but you draw the pictures, so why wouldn't you be a perfect fit.

on another note, you should trade me some work. I need more stuff like yours around my house. p.m. me.

Archived