Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Phantasy Star Online (RPG nerds)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dirty_habiT, Nov 2, 2002.

1. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Ok, this game looks real cool, being that it's one of the major anticipated RPG's for GCN.... but it costs $9 a month for the membership to play online.... Has anyone played it?

I'm not sure how well you people keep up with video game news, but Nintendo and SquareSoft have reestablished their partnership..... and there's a game called Final Fantasy Crystal Chronical coming out in '03. They also plan to release the original SNES Secret of Mana (one of my favorite games) and the SNES Final Fantasy 3 on the Game Boy Advance.

2. Firetruck

Firetruck Guest

I'm playing Seiken Densetsu 3 right now, it's basically the Secret of Mana II...

3. Dirty_habiT

I have that too, with the translation pack or whatnot..... you know what really pissed me off.... I managed to get my hands on a ROM of Metroid Fusion, so to shoot missiles in that game you have to hold the R button and press the fire button..... but too look up and shoot a missile, you have to press 3 buttons on your keyboard... whether you know or not, most PCs do not allow you to have 3 keys pressed simultaneously, so I'm stuck on this part where I have to shoot a missile upwards.

I don't care that much, because I have that game and Metroid Prime reserved for when the come out on the 18th.... I'm just gonna wait... but, about Phantasy Star.......

4. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

i play UO..... ultima online lol im a sucker for that game but not big on alot of other online games... i really really want unreal tournament though

5. Fugazi

Fugazi Senior Member

Secret of mana. great story line. great music and animation. 3 players. hands down a great game. never seen anything to compare.

6. SerialRapisT

SerialRapisT New Jack

for all you ps2 players I seriously reccomend Suikoden 3,

gamer rox i've been playing it for 67 legit hours now in 1 and a half weeks, and thats like way outta my normal hour a day focus.....

7. Firetruck

Firetruck Guest

Re: Re: Phantasy Star Online (RPG nerds)

SoM II has 6 characters and 3 totally different storylines/endings, it's pretty cool but it's still no chronotrigger

8. Fugazi

Fugazi Senior Member

Re: Re: Re: Phantasy Star Online (RPG nerds)

is it multiplayer? that's what i liked about the original

9. Firetruck

Firetruck Guest

it might be multi but it doesn't seem like it, might just be the way the single player interface looks..

10. metallix

metallix Elite Member

dood? get a GOOD nes emulator and assign 3 keys into ONE. and GNC seems to be a real console!

11. wREk OnE

wREk OnE Member

A fucking taxpayer who salutes to a Confederate flag
    My chain and thoughts is on the rag
    Aryan ways learned from my grand-dad
    I'm on my toes around these monkeys and spics
    I thank God that I'm white, pure and don't mix
    We need to snatch up these niggas and fags, reissue slave tags
    Regain job positions, remain in control of opposition
    Placed here to be the scum of the earth, serving us hand and foot
    I'll rape 'em and slave 'and trade 'em from birth
    Never to overlook the main crook who disperse shook
    Versions of the bible, Sabotaging shit since Christophers arrival
    Hate!

moncherelli......HATE!

12. Dirty_habiT

..... Fusion hasn't been released yet.... and it's not for NES, it's for GBA.

13. FatBoy

FatBoy Banned

yea i been playing ultima online for 2 years im fucking addicted try this game out its pretty good

14. Dirty_habiT

Hey Wrek, I thought you knew hip hop was wak, your girl was askin me to get her britney spears cd from you back.

15. vyper-

vyper- New Jack

yeah i play UO on the free servers sometimes
    im also playing UT2003 alot lately, fucking sick game.
    oh yeah
    fuck paying monthly for a game, that shits wak
    POWER TO THE PEOPLE!! (see: poor rpg freaks)