Phantasy Star Online (RPG nerds)

Dirty_habiT

Ok, this game looks real cool, being that it's one of the major anticipated RPG's for GCN.... but it costs $9 a month for the membership to play online.... Has anyone played it?

I'm not sure how well you people keep up with video game news, but Nintendo and SquareSoft have reestablished their partnership..... and there's a game called Final Fantasy Crystal Chronical coming out in '03. They also plan to release the original SNES Secret of Mana (one of my favorite games) and the SNES Final Fantasy 3 on the Game Boy Advance.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have that too, with the translation pack or whatnot..... you know what really pissed me off.... I managed to get my hands on a ROM of Metroid Fusion, so to shoot missiles in that game you have to hold the R button and press the fire button..... but too look up and shoot a missile, you have to press 3 buttons on your keyboard... whether you know or not, most PCs do not allow you to have 3 keys pressed simultaneously, so I'm stuck on this part where I have to shoot a missile upwards.

I don't care that much, because I have that game and Metroid Prime reserved for when the come out on the 18th.... I'm just gonna wait... but, about Phantasy Star.......

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Ok, this game looks real cool, being that it's one of the major anticipated RPG's for GCN.... but it costs $9 a month for the membership to play online.... Has anyone played it?

I'm not sure how well you people keep up with video game news, but Nintendo and SquareSoft have reestablished their partnership..... and there's a game called Final Fantasy Crystal Chronical coming out in '03. They also plan to release the original SNES Secret of Mana (one of my favorite games) and the SNES Final Fantasy 3 on the Game Boy Advance.

Secret of mana. great story line. great music and animation. 3 players. hands down a great game. never seen anything to compare.

Guest Firetruck

Re: Re: Phantasy Star Online (RPG nerds)

Originally posted by Fugazi

Secret of mana. great story line. great music and animation. 3 players. hands down a great game. never seen anything to compare.

SoM II has 6 characters and 3 totally different storylines/endings, it's pretty cool but it's still no chronotrigger

Re: Re: Re: Phantasy Star Online (RPG nerds)

Originally posted by Firetruck

SoM II has 6 characters and 3 totally different storylines/endings, it's pretty cool but it's still no chronotrigger

is it multiplayer? that's what i liked about the original

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

I have that too, with the translation pack or whatnot..... you know what really pissed me off.... I managed to get my hands on a ROM of Metroid Fusion, so to shoot missiles in that game you have to hold the R button and press the fire button..... but too look up and shoot a missile, you have to press 3 buttons on your keyboard... whether you know or not, most PCs do not allow you to have 3 keys pressed simultaneously, so I'm stuck on this part where I have to shoot a missile upwards.

I don't care that much, because I have that game and Metroid Prime reserved for when the come out on the 18th.... I'm just gonna wait... but, about Phantasy Star.......

dood? get a GOOD nes emulator and assign 3 keys into ONE. and GNC seems to be a real console!

A fucking taxpayer who salutes to a Confederate flag

My chain and thoughts is on the rag

Aryan ways learned from my grand-dad

I'm on my toes around these monkeys and spics

I thank God that I'm white, pure and don't mix

We need to snatch up these niggas and fags, reissue slave tags

Regain job positions, remain in control of opposition

Placed here to be the scum of the earth, serving us hand and foot

I'll rape 'em and slave 'and trade 'em from birth

Never to overlook the main crook who disperse shook

Versions of the bible, Sabotaging shit since Christophers arrival

Hate!