Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

NAME ADVICE

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by FATE52262, Jun 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FATE52262

FATE52262 New Jack

Hey I'm a toy and I'm looking for advice on writing my name, I write TRAYC but I find it hard to have the "Y" come out creative, so any advice would be greatly appreciated. Also, around how long does someone have to write before they are above "toy" status, I mean, I've been writing for a little under one year, and I've heard that most aren't respected until at least two years of writing, is that true?

2. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Banned

tag up somebody's name.. so when people say hey, youre zack, you can say, no im not.

3. DEAL2

DEAL2 Junior Member

YUP YUP GOOD iDEA so if you ever get caught and the cops ask for your name..simply say your tag name:p

4. AdultSwim

AdultSwim Junior Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. AOTPrep

AOTPrep Senior Member

your not a toy if youve gotten your name around enough to earn respect with taggers in ur area, and if your not a fuckin toy graffer or a rat

6. En Sabah Nur

En Sabah Nur Elite Member

figure out more Ys.

is your name tracy?

7. FATE52262

FATE52262 New Jack

no my name isnt tracy, but i used to write TRACE until i found out it was taken, so i sort of switched some letters around, and my bro recommended i put a Y in there so i gave it a try and liked how i could sign it

8. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

Motherfucker said "tagger." :lol:

9. AdultSwim

AdultSwim Junior Member

^^ :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. Issac Brock

Issac Brock Elite Member

11. AOTPrep

AOTPrep Senior Member

ooh, shit i said tagger, thats so gay. ur a dumb cunt man, sorry if i dont know that you cant say that on this website, i didnt know really... i feel so bad

12. MeMySelf

MeMySelf Member

dude all the in kids say tagger! i learned it from mark eckos game HOLLA!

13. AOTPrep

AOTPrep Senior Member

fuckin awesome, im in, thats the reason i did it you know

14. Asid tabs

Asid tabs Member

play marc echo, and youll be pro mmmmaaaannn, like trane and trayce or wutever it is

15. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.