Mixing paint; Jungle Green

Konk Oner

I'm sure everyone who knows whats up can mix paint; however, does anyone know the recipe for Jungle Green?

From what I remember it involved

1/4 of silver rusto

1/4 of pistachio or Clover Green (krylon)

1/4 of some neon yellow color

If anyone knows the actual method hook it up, keep painting.

thanx

trimed3dpeice.jpg

I did this piece with some ill teal colors which I mixed.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Jungle green

First off A: no that is not suppose to be pictures of Jungle Green, if you read it I said " I did this piece using TEAL paints"; and B: Dark green yellow and white wouldn't make it. There is some crazy ass agent in jungle green that gives it that type of celarity. yes celerity, it's an SAT word look it up

First off A: no that is not suppose to be pictures of Jungle Green, if you read it I said " I did this piece using TEAL paints

im sorry, but you didnt have to post a picture that has nothing to do with the subject youre talking about... :crazy:

Re: Jungle green

Konk, you REALLY don't know what you're talking about. Jungle Green is a discontinued Krylon color, not some mythical creation like Krink.

Jungle green does NOT contain any metallics... and mixing Rusto (espescially Aluminum) with Krylon is pretty pointless, I've tried it... they don't mix.

3/4's don't add up to a whole anything.

Originally posted by Konk Oner

There is some crazy ass agent in jungle green that gives it that type of celarity. yes celerity, it's an SAT word look it up

Finally, you spelled 'celerity' wrong, then you spelled it correctly but you still misused it. Celerity means 'swiftness or quickness' and it doesn't appear to make any sense in this context.

you got SERVED!!! I was about to say all of this, Except for the celerity thing I'll be honest I didn't know what that meant but I knew you spelled it wrong after being sooooo smart. and its too bad those "sweet teal" colors you mixed didnt make a "sweet teal piece"

Originally posted by Konk Oner

Everyone has there bad pieceing days, not to metion i ripped that piece over 2 years ago, and it was my first 3D piece so shut it. Lets see some of your piece then?

no you see, no one here acctualy paints, they just play with there markers and inks and stuff.

You can make your own by taking out the ink resurve (plastic tube which hold ink for any cheap plastic bic pen) of a bic pen.

You cut a piece that is about 2.5 inches

Make small slits on both ends, as to mimic the ones on actual nozzels. Look at the end of any male cap.

When you use your new mixing tip, insert the hot can on the bottom and the cool one on top and press firmly together. This is the simplest way to fasion a mixing tip

Archived