misery

Guest kidlugz

Guest kidlugz

well, i just made the hardest decision of my life. today i broke up with my girlfriend of almost six years.

she's an absolutely beautiful, intelligent girl who loves me so much--so what do i do? i break her heart. right now i'm still in a stage of total confusion and self-loathing, but deep-down i think what i did was for the best.

you see, over the past year my feelings towards her have become increasingly distant. our common interests are now few-and-far between, which makes me question the future potential the relationship has. i kept thinking to myself, "why should i prolong this relationship another 2 years just to find out we don't really like eachother"? she kept on telling me how much she loved me, but when i asked her if she sincerly believed that we were meant to spend the rest of our lives together she couldn't give me a straight answer. i truly believe she is so attached to me simply because of the comfort factor.

either way i feel like a total prick bastard.

the worst part of this is going to be the retrospective thinking. like when i see her with another dude....i don't know how i'm going to react. fuckfuckfuck. this is probably going to cause me to go into a deep depression but it's what had to be done. i just have to keep telling myself that. it's what had to be done. fuck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

damn, youre gonna trip when she finds her rebound guy. youll want her back, but like you say, it was for the best. all you have to do is be strong, you know youdid the right thing. if you get back together, maybe youll be together for the rest of your lives. its hard, but youll be fine eventually.

i know what your dealing with bro... im in the middle of doing the same thing with the same type of girl... im sorry to hear it. its not easy an it wont get easier.

try to take solace in the fact that we can drink beer an paint in a couple weeks. i know you've just been dying to paint with me right? haha... good luck man... sincerly

Guest kidlugz

"the worst thing is not having your love returned".....that's what she said to me. ouch.

you know what the most fucked up thing is? the fact that this is quite possibly the fork in the road of life for me. ROAD ONE: stay with her, things continue to deteriorate, we fight more, i behave like even more of a prick--she eventually leaves me for a lawyer(she attends an ivy league school her in canada--aspiring law major. c'mon, it was bound to happen).

ROAD TWO: i break her heart. in the process i lose my best friend, and possibly the woman i was meant to be with for the rest of my life.

and to think, this all started in grade 10 with a meaningless kiss at a bush party.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I was about to post the "summer breaking up" thread,just came home after arguing with my girl for 6 hours(i am exausted).

We're together for 7 years.During the fight she threatened me 6 times that she'll break up with me and she told me 12 times how much she loves me...that shit can make you crazy.

I dont know about comfort but what i fear most is habit.You get so close to your girl if you're together for so long that you cant really make a difference between you and her.

You concider her as given,You cant apreciate the things that she offers to you anymore.And,the worst,if youre pissed off with yourself and want something new to happen,you doubt she'll be in it.

I dont know you either the girl so i might be full of shit right now,But if you were to meet your girl again as a new one(never seen before)i bet you would fall in love with her.

Anyway...you know better what is right so i wish you the best.

Have you seen that movie called "high fidelity"?

Dude.....

I can't belive you broke it off g.The other night we were talking about you and that. I was saying your one sick dude for staying with her that long and I was proud of you.At the same time that talk in the car about what she's about seemed odd man.The first time shes with another guy call me....I'll be the asshole for you so you don't have to be a dick...then we'll go to the titty bar and shit will be ok.Hit the phone nigga yards are the key right now.

Do what feels right man.It may hurt but you gotta look at the long run...lawyer and jail time for beating him or break it off and feel shitty.

I'll buy you some ice cream then we can watch Beaches and cry then it's time for shit talk fest lolololol..

peace

just on the females perspective, at least you broke up with her because you still cared and didn't want to see things get any worse. you could have been a real jerk and cheated on her or something lame like that. breaking up isn't an easy thing to do or have done, i feel for you and the girlie.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

Guest kidlugz

thanks for the kind words folks. today is the first "real" day of our broken-up-ness. i'm soooo scared to talk to her....but i think she'll be even more pissed if i don't call to see if everything is cool. no more decisions please.

...its never a fun thing to have happen....but dont think It has to be all bad. Trust me Ive been in the same position....From both sides....At first it hurt and I went though the "oh shit maybe I made a big mistake" thing....but now I realize that the right decisions were made on both parts. at first it was wierd seeing the guy with another girl....But now everything is cool and we are better friends that we ever were before...

------------------

mesthree13.hug.

Archived