Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

me dead? i think not.

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by defyonefhtw, Feb 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. defyonefhtw

defyonefhtw Guest

i didnt die, i dunno where the fuck people get this shit. i leave town with out saying good bye, for 3 days thats it three fucking days, and now im dead because i got hit by i drunk driver. if any one would like to share with me where they heard this story from id love to hear it, i my self never got to look at the tread, but i heard a great deal of it.

peace love and life
    deefiggah

2. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

3. defyonefhtw

defyonefhtw Guest

this is defy, i hear that nuke started the RIP DEFY thread though.

4. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

a passing thought???

how come you started a new name then? why not coutinue using your old name account?

5. defyonefhtw

defyonefhtw Guest

they banned me about a month ago

6. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

7. defyonefhtw

defyonefhtw Guest

my previous names have been, defyoner,defyone,pinkjelly, and now defyonefhtw

8. CRUSH KILL DESTROY

CRUSH KILL DESTROY Veteran Member

9. CAPS

CAPS Member

. fish is good..........

That's just my mom. I told her to take a shower but she said something about "The earth is in harmony and with its dirt surounding me I shall become one with the stars"

FUCKIN HIPPIES

CAPS......... the names have not been changed so fuck the innocent..
    http://sprapex.com
    MONTANA PAINT dirty cheap.

10. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

Re: . fish is good..........

hahaha:lol:

11. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

dude , its good to hear that u didnt die..............so whats it gonna take to get my name in that funky photoshop style you do ..........?

12. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

its gonna take him not beign banned again..

i should first point out that this is coming from me pesonaly and not me as a moderator:
    fuck defy. fuck nuke, and fuck anyone that thinks its funny to make jokes about people dying after the year we've just had. that shit is NOT funny and i dont buy for a second that defy's dumb ass wasnt in on it. and if he is by chance an innocent bystander.. hey man, watch who the fuck you stand by!

now heres me as a moderator:
    that shit will not be tolerated. many of us have had friends, partners and crew mates pass away in the last couple years and people thinking that its funny to come on here and start threads for their own little cheap fame will not be entertained for a second. anyone that has anything remotely to do with it will be dealt with.

13. jah

jah Elite Member

i was supposed to go to mexico two years ago but i got arrested for sellin weed the day before the flight so i couldnt get back to school for a couple weeks and when i got back i had supposedly been in a mexican jail. the funny thing about that rumor is that no one back in hawaii knew i was in jail so that story was made up out of the blue. and everyone believed it. people start some fucked up rumors.

14. jah

jah Elite Member

ps i never heard anything about u dying and i only read ur post and seeks cuz it was right above mine and it sounds like some fucked up shits goin on.

15. PinkJelly

PinkJelly Guest

no seeking, fuck you.

i had nothing to do with this, so fuck nuke. believe what you want seeking, but no matter what you will always be some elitest moron who shits on every body because you can. and believe me, ive had my share of good friends die due to causes that were not natural. so i dont want any of your fucking bullshit about me poking fun at anyone's death.

so for future reference, no i dont hang out with nuke, ive not talked to him in 6 months, people hear rumors and spread them, and last but not least, seeking is a faggot ass elitest.
    ----
    aser1ne, hit me on AIM ill make you one.
    defyonerds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.