me dead? i think not.

Guest defyonefhtw

Guest defyonefhtw

i didnt die, i dunno where the fuck people get this shit. i leave town with out saying good bye, for 3 days thats it three fucking days, and now im dead because i got hit by i drunk driver. if any one would like to share with me where they heard this story from id love to hear it, i my self never got to look at the tread, but i heard a great deal of it.

peace love and life

deefiggah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

. fish is good..........

Originally posted by CRUSH KILL DESTROY

this whole thing is fishy.

That's just my mom. I told her to take a shower but she said something about "The earth is in harmony and with its dirt surounding me I shall become one with the stars"

FUCKIN HIPPIES

CAPS......... the names have not been changed so fuck the innocent..

http://sprapex.com

MONTANA PAINT dirty cheap.

its gonna take him not beign banned again..

i should first point out that this is coming from me pesonaly and not me as a moderator:

fuck defy. fuck nuke, and fuck anyone that thinks its funny to make jokes about people dying after the year we've just had. that shit is NOT funny and i dont buy for a second that defy's dumb ass wasnt in on it. and if he is by chance an innocent bystander.. hey man, watch who the fuck you stand by!

now heres me as a moderator:

that shit will not be tolerated. many of us have had friends, partners and crew mates pass away in the last couple years and people thinking that its funny to come on here and start threads for their own little cheap fame will not be entertained for a second. anyone that has anything remotely to do with it will be dealt with.

i was supposed to go to mexico two years ago but i got arrested for sellin weed the day before the flight so i couldnt get back to school for a couple weeks and when i got back i had supposedly been in a mexican jail. the funny thing about that rumor is that no one back in hawaii knew i was in jail so that story was made up out of the blue. and everyone believed it. people start some fucked up rumors.

Guest PinkJelly

no seeking, fuck you.

i had nothing to do with this, so fuck nuke. believe what you want seeking, but no matter what you will always be some elitest moron who shits on every body because you can. and believe me, ive had my share of good friends die due to causes that were not natural. so i dont want any of your fucking bullshit about me poking fun at anyone's death.

so for future reference, no i dont hang out with nuke, ive not talked to him in 6 months, people hear rumors and spread them, and last but not least, seeking is a faggot ass elitest.

----

aser1ne, hit me on AIM ill make you one.

defyonerds

Archived