manhatten and brooklyn flix

Guest Ser3adc

Guest Ser3adc
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Ser3adc

yea...well i took them on an italian trip...so i was only allowed on certain streets...threfore...the limited amount of graff.

how toys get fame

this is exactly how toys get there so called fame, i have seen all these kids up but they are deffinetly nothing special. they are your everyday average nobodies. how about some eraly brooklyn/manhatten writers? who actually have done something...:king:

OK Taking a trip to good ol NYC is great. Taking flicks in NYC is wonderful. Making a thread on 12oz called ManhattAn (at least spell it right) and Brooklyn flicks and posting photos as if this is what is going on here isn't cool. The only half decent shit you posted was the tags. All the other shit is pretty toy except maybe Ds (whom you called dos). Just put your flicks in your album and enjoy. Dont post shit cause your not showing anybody anything worth looking at.

Guest HOST18 DYM
Originally posted by colt45oe800

there are some hidden gems in here

like the handstyles... year, sacer, stay high,

skert, oclock, goze, and desa

OP and Auto and Chip are the only throwies

worth looking at.... better luck next time with the flicks

I agree with this guy, well except for the goze tags and op chip and auto throws are wack. the Ds throw is fresh and lewy is cool.

Originally posted by BORN TO MACK

flare lewy kerse skert

I SENN THESE NIGGAS UP IN S.F...I FELL THE BTM FUNK...BUMP 4 THIS POST..BUMP

"HE HAD ON A VEST BUT I STILL MANEDGED 2 LEAVE THAT ASS 4 DEAD BECAUSE THERE AINT NO MUTHA FUCKER IN THE WORLD WITH A BULLET PROOF 4HEAD...-X RAIDED"

Archived