Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Led Zeppelin

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by JohnnyHorton, Jul 17, 2002.

1. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

I love this band...
    I'm listening to Black Dog right now ... and loving every minute of it

2. Stapler

Stapler Guest

There preety cool but i like Jimi Hendrix better to chill out to.

3. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

The box set is one of my most treasured possessions........

Classic rock is the shiznitbizbot.......

:cool: :king:

4. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

when the levee breaks is my favorite Led zepplin song right now,

but i just love all of them.

5. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter Senior Member

What he said. Get the box set. Led Zeppelin rock.

6. Retnilps

Retnilps Guest

black dog
    battle of evermore
    when the levee breaks
    stairway to heaven

fuck it i only have their IV album. (chick insisted on not talking to me till i heard Stairway to Heaven so i got. best friend i made this year.)

7. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

you know what I heard recently that really hurts...?

Well remember how every school dance back in the 'awkward years'
    always ended with stairway to heaven? Yeah.. I know you do!
    And that guitar solo was what seperated the teens from the pre-teens.
    TIME FOR SOME ASS-GRAB !!

well anyways...
    I just heard that they dont play that track anymore,
    they play the brian adams song from Robin Hood (everything I do...)

what the hell?
    How are you supposed to grab some ass with brian adams whining at you ?

8. Retnilps

Retnilps Guest

so what other albums from them are really good?? i know III is supposed to be good (i think thats the one with the painting of the naked sea-girls and starfishes or some shit)
    dont laugh but what Sublime album do you guys think is the best? (i actually only discovered them a while a go, i love the song Santaria and got ragged on for not knowing what band it was.)

im more of a hip hop guy but got into classic rock after i discovered Santana, jimmi hendrix, and the other Woodstock bands and i also discovered Bob Marley with the help of my potheaded friends. i really like Santana's Black Magic Woman/gypsie queen and Se A Cabo.

9. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

haha! Of course I remember! Yo, that's WAK if they play Brian Adams now for the final song, man. That really sucks. Shit, i've had Summer of '69 stuck in my head all week.

10. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

Yo Zesto... its funny you should mention that because when I was in like ninth grade I managed to get the DJ to play that song and dedicate it to my then girlfriend ... fuck I'm smooth

Lets put it this way Retnilps...what ISN'T good by Zeppelin?

11. HearGunShots

HearGunShots New Jack

My old roomate had a hook up with this guy who worked on the sound board of concerts from the 70's and 80's. Led Zep, bob marley and two many others to name. The live led zep concerts were some of the best shit i ever heard. The songs played live were so much diffrent and better then the album versions (for the most part) Rock on!!!!

12. girl-lies

girl-lies Junior Member

107.7 the bone. everyone in the bay area knows what im talking about.

classic rock that rocks.

13. Matthew13

Matthew13 Member

"so what other albums from them are really good?? i know III is supposed to be good (i think thats the one with the painting of the naked sea-girls and starfishes or some shit)
    dont laugh but what Sublime album do you guys think is the best? (i actually only discovered them a while a go, i love the song Santaria and got ragged on for not knowing what band it was.) "

Robin da hood...in my opinion.

matthewbackinbluethirteen.

14. Matthew13

Matthew13 Member

But they're all great...

matthewP.S.thiteen.

15. Weird... they used to play that song at our school dances, not STH (I didn't hear STH till I was in my senior year). I was way too socially awkward to even come close to grabbing an ass... Maybe Bryan Adams is to blame. Beer,

El Mamerro