Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

LAw & order

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by platapie, Apr 6, 2002.

1. platapie

platapie Guest

ive gotta say this is one of the best shows on tlelvison right now. jack McCoy is teh best. thatnk you A&E for showing reruns 4 ro 5 times a day everyday. thank you. any1 else here dig the show?

2. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

I can't go to work if Law & Order is on so I either leve at 12 or stay until 3, because I'm not missing Kids in the Hall if I'm already 4 hours late

3. platapie

platapie Guest

man i was pissed my homie jsu went to the mainland and called me to tell me he was goona see the kids in the hall reunioun show. fuck me.

4. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

dude....the show is great. i dont get a&e because im still rocking basic cable but me and the lady make it a point to watch the new episodes when they are on....seriously entertaining stuff....minus the little "duhn duhn", in between scenes, that just makes me laugh my ass off.....

5. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

its quite enjoyable, with all the twists and turns you get from your normal suspense movie. any one see the episode with the latino writers piecing the back of cars and shit..some brand new e class had a small piece on the back of it with a body hanging out of the trunk.

6. platapie

platapie Guest

dam i missed that one was it a farely new one?
    i do remember an older episode where it was a black women who was the head detective in the offices or sumthign and her son got arrested for taggin. it was cool.not much came of it but a 3 second long blurb about it and then you didnt hear about it again.

7. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

nah i saw it like last year or someshit..it was a new one. i also saw an espo gate on third watch.

8. NoamChomsky

NoamChomsky Guest

9. VANDALISTIKO

VANDALISTIKO Junior Member

its a very beutiful show....oh yea, some stupid greasy italian guy in a running suit told me that whoever painted his brand new 100 dollar door was in deep shit, i said whatever and walked away, i am a gangster

10. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

two words: catherine rohm.............
    im a law and order junkie, i love that show, its like a movie, and the humor in it is great. what a dope show

11. unoprimero

unoprimero Guest

wordo. that shows the shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

12. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Jill Hennessey

13. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

that show rocks , especially the old ones from the early nineties , they are the best .
    yes, thanx to A&E for the multiple reruns , once in awhile i catch an episode ive not yet seen .

the new versions are lacking though , the SUV one is all right , but i cant stand the CI one , the acting is just too bad .

14. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

its all been downhill since SVU started. I don't even watch any of the new stuff, strictly the A&E reruns. And how the fuck do you not know the show tease? you have cable right? have you been living under a rock for the last 10 years?

15. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

its all about earth final conflict on sci-fi
    or the shield on FX...the first three episodes they show booty and boobies..i have yet to see some nipples though..the show is kinda raw.i like it.:idea: