LAw & order

Guest platapie

Guest platapie

ive gotta say this is one of the best shows on tlelvison right now. jack McCoy is teh best. thatnk you A&E for showing reruns 4 ro 5 times a day everyday. thank you. any1 else here dig the show?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest platapie
Originally posted by Smart

I can't go to work if Law & Order is on so I either leve at 12 or stay until 3, because I'm not missing Kids in the Hall if I'm already 4 hours late

man i was pissed my homie jsu went to the mainland and called me to tell me he was goona see the kids in the hall reunioun show. fuck me.

dude....the show is great. i dont get a&e because im still rocking basic cable but me and the lady make it a point to watch the new episodes when they are on....seriously entertaining stuff....minus the little "duhn duhn", in between scenes, that just makes me laugh my ass off.....

its quite enjoyable, with all the twists and turns you get from your normal suspense movie. any one see the episode with the latino writers piecing the back of cars and shit..some brand new e class had a small piece on the back of it with a body hanging out of the trunk.

Guest platapie
Originally posted by graffsurgeon

its quite enjoyable, with all the twists and turns you get from your normal suspense movie. any one see the episode with the latino writers piecing the back of cars and shit..some brand new e class had a small piece on the back of it with a body hanging out of the trunk.

dam i missed that one was it a farely new one?

i do remember an older episode where it was a black women who was the head detective in the offices or sumthign and her son got arrested for taggin. it was cool.not much came of it but a 3 second long blurb about it and then you didnt hear about it again.

that show rocks , especially the old ones from the early nineties , they are the best .

yes, thanx to A&E for the multiple reruns , once in awhile i catch an episode ive not yet seen .

the new versions are lacking though , the SUV one is all right , but i cant stand the CI one , the acting is just too bad .

its all been downhill since SVU started. I don't even watch any of the new stuff, strictly the A&E reruns. And how the fuck do you not know the show tease? you have cable right? have you been living under a rock for the last 10 years?

Guest willy.wonka

its all about earth final conflict on sci-fi

or the shield on FX...the first three episodes they show booty and boobies..i have yet to see some nipples though..the show is kinda raw.i like it.:idea:

Originally posted by willy.wonka

its all about earth final conflict on sci-fi

or the shield on FX...the first three episodes they show booty and boobies..i have yet to see some nipples though..the show is kinda raw.i like it.:idea:

'the shield' is also entertaining. coke dealers and corrupt cops. sounds like some nash bridges shit.

Archived