ladamerci

FuckWhitey

Im original, and your a duplicate.

This goes out to the false empire. This one is dedicated to the fucking fags. I dont know whats wrong with me, its a rare thing, everytime I see a girl my dick goes up. haa, haa, original. You talk allot.

Black Squad is killing. You fucking sucker, they try to unite to try and drive me crazy, but that shit slips like my dick in your hole, allot speak, fucking hipocrites, they envy me cause when I was a kid I didnt play with girls toys. Peace out friends, because now their my enemies. Peace out.

The empire prevails. fake ass, your no warrior. For the insects, too violent, you cant stop me. haa.

If you dont understand that, or dont remember where any of those lines come from, then it wasnt for you. Ill give you a hint again.

THA CREW 3.

If you know then you know.

Ill update later, I got more. If you guy swould like more or not, haa.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo yo

nicky jam yo

Im looking at you dancing in the club alone Im looking at you dancing.

sandunge with the girla,girla GIRLIES.

I present the score, the score

I go to the club for her, her body is still needing me, I want to have my way with her. Through you on the bed and eat you ass. I want to put my dick in your mouth. I want to eat you, squeeze you, hold you, and eat you some more.

Archived