Kevin Smith fans from London

CIPHER_one

BLIMEY! KEVIN SMITH LIVE AND IN PERSON IN LONDON! TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE! ONLY 474 AVAILABLE!!

Get that kidney pie out of your mouth and put down that Harry Potter book! Kevin Smith is coming to LONDON and here's your chance to see him LIVE and IN PERSON! How many times have your heard about Kevin's famous Q&A sessions from those straight-toothed Americans from across the pond and wished, "If only Kevin would come to the UK - I would shag the queen for a chance to see him!" Well here's your chance you limey! No shagging required!!

The Details:

Date: Monday, June 7, 2004

Time: 7:00pm - 11:30pm

Timed so you can catch the last tube home.

Location: Prince Charles Cinema, 7 Leicester Place, London, England (just off Leicester Square - up from Häagen-Dazs)

By Tube: Leicester Square, Picadilly Circus

By Bus: Contact Travel Information on 020 7221234 for routes or visit Transport for London

IF YOU GET LOST: Give us a call from 1-9pm on 020 7494 3654, and we'll guide you here in time.

How to get tickets:

Tickets for this event are £25.00 each can be purchased online from us. Tickets are general admission, however tickets pruchased form us will receive PREFERRED SEATING. To ensure a fair distribution of tickets, only ONE TICKET PER ORDER can be made. MULTIPLE ORDERS may be made under the same credit card, however they must be made one at a time and under different names (specify the name under the shipping address). Any orders with more than one ticket purchase will be immediately cancelled and you will NOT BE ADMITTED!

PLEASE BRING YOUR ID, YOUR CREDIT CARD AND A PRINTOUT OF YOUR ORDER CONFIRMATION TO THE EVENT ON JUNE 7TH. They will be checked at the door before your are admitted. These 3 items will be your tickets to the event. TICKETS WILL NOT BE MAILED (Leave the shipping option on US Priority on the order form, you will not be charged shipping)

Tickets are LIMITED TO 474 - so get them now!

http://viewaskew.com/news/uk/

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by sofarok

just booked some tickets..thanks for the heads up

Sweet, glad to have helped. He's famous for his speaking engagements, usually they last well into the night. Unfortunately this one is timed so kids can catch the tube home I think...but I'm sure its still gonna be worth it.

Originally posted by Rodney Trotter

Someone please enlighten me. What does Kevin Smith do/is famous for?

He also visits many many colleges and universities and speaks to the students for absurd amounts of time.

He also directed Jersey Girl....and no, I don't think he'd claim to be a stand-up comedian.

Archived