Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

its happening again

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dick Quickwood, Feb 3, 2003.

1. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

2. Dick Quickwood

3. FourOneTwo

FourOneTwo Member

Yeah, for some reason it didnt work. :(

4. 455

455 Guest

getting fed up yet?....haha.

5. Trousersnake

Trousersnake Junior Member

i heard roseberg has a wicked awesome graff scene

6. Ronnie Dobbs

Ronnie Dobbs Senior Member

FUCKING SHIT PISS COCK FUCK!

7. 455

455 Guest

hahaha......the last time I went to Cali..I drove through Roseburg....the "downtown" still looks like it in 1958..haha.

8. RAGSOE

RAGSOE New Jack

just talked to my brother, heard roseburg is mad fulla tweakers 455, might rival even where your at. can't touch albuquerque though.

9. 455

455 Guest

These days..I wouldn't even stop in Roseburg to get gas or eat.....that place just looks too weird.....like some "Andy Griffith Show" shit....you know....Pleasantville type shit.....I know about the tweakers all too well...I see 'em daily walking around like zombies yelling and screaming at the top of thier lungs....

10. RAGSOE

RAGSOE New Jack

andy griffith was an old show, the houses were too new in that one. nowadays they look all beat, like "in the heat of the night" or some shit...

do you know why tweakers have sex doggy style?

so they can both peek out the window

11. 455

455 Guest

^^^^^hahahahaha....lol.---yo Rags....hit up the e-mail....I'll reply when I get home from drinkin'....The next time ........ comes through,if you're around there..you should cruise up...

12. Dick Quickwood

i saw a tweaker today
    his meth was white as snow
    and everywhere the meth went
    the tweaker was sure to go

13. RAGSOE

RAGSOE New Jack

14. 455

455 Guest

hahaha....right on bro.....I need to head to the store and get some Pabst....talk to ya later....tell the clan I said "what's up"...peace out r505.

15. Dyptheria

Dyptheria Guest

i'm having trouble too.

test