Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

im gonna fucking die! (the 7-11 food thread)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ToYs, Aug 11, 2002.

1. ToYs

ToYs Guest

ok i just got done eating some 7-11 nachos, a king size twix and a big ass pepsi flavored slurpee... how long will it take for me to die?

2. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

primero porque soy el 'mero mero'

edit.

ha, seriously - i want some nachos...

3. THEdude

THEdude Guest

you won't die.....
    youll probably get diarreah though

4. melt

melt Guest

cancel your plans. you'll be shitting and vomiting for hours.

5. whydontyudie

whydontyudie Guest

shut the fuck uop melt no one said you could talk

6. melt

melt Guest

i cant believe your still on this board after embarassing yourself and getting laughed at by everyone. no one likes you. and get my name out of your mouth you greasy littly dog cunt.

7. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

those pizza dog things are good...

8. SPLINTER

SPLINTER Guest

YOU ARE A RETARD

9. symon

symon Guest

10. sneak

sneak Guest

it all depends on how long u eat the same shit for...

11. postaholic

postaholic Guest

those breakfast hotdogs slam at 2am..

:D

12. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

oooooooh!! i like thier 3 day old hotdogs!!!

13. ToYs

ToYs Guest

Whats that? you want to see what this sick motherfucker toys ate? ok! hide your eyes if you have a weak tummy!
    [​IMG]

14. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

for some unknown reason, every time i go to a rather shitty skatepark out east that is outdoor and always hot in the summer, i convince myself that THIS TIME the bean and cheese "the bomb" burritos will be good food for my tummy. and that combining that with a full on entemans bannana swirl cake and double gulp of surge is will not only satisfy my hunger but improve my riding in 90 degree weather. why this seems like a good idea to me no one really knows. it must be something in the water. but after consuming all those wonderful delicasies i end up curling into the fetal posistion in the cool shade of the mini and whimpering in pain for a few hours. go me.

15. dirtysicks

dirtysicks Senior Member

That doesnt sound like something a few AM PM corndogs couldnt fix.