Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I love you snow...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_Tesseract, Jan 4, 2002.

1. Think of a place where it doesnt snow at all, think of a place where 'snow ' means snowflakes.
    Now think of a day that snow has covered the entire city from north to south and east to west, for the first time in more than 23 years.
    Thats what happened today, i know that most of you are used to it, and that it doesnt seem such a big deal but today for me was pure magic.
    I got out with friends and got drunk in several bars/clubs.
    Probably almost noone cant relate but everything in white made me very happy today, thats all/ i'm drunk goodnight!

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

I can relate....except for the drinking.

3. beardo

beardo Guest

i think this is the first time ol tesseract hits the sack at a reasonable hour.

4. Haha, so subjective. You dont wanna hear what time it is here.

5. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

For your info...

Mass is the accumulated crystalline water that makes up a glacier. Common sources of mass are:
    Direct snowfall
    Avalanches
    Wind blown snow
    Over time glacial ice is formed through melt-freeze and compaction. This process can take anywhere from one year to hundreds of years depending the climate of the area.

Steps to form Glacial ice:

Snow recrystallized to granules = Firn
    Névé = 50% the density of liquid water
    Glacial Ice = 90% the density of liquid water
    Example: At Bridger Bowl ski resort in Montana, it takes one year to form firn while in Antarctica it ten years or more - more than a century to produce ice!

Properties of Glacial Ice:
    Glacial Ice can deform like silly putty or cold taffy. When about 10 meters of glacial ice has accumulated, the ice begins to flow down hill in alpine regions or out to the sides.

The formation of glacial ice from from new snow.
    [​IMG]

6. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

im sick of snow! try living by one of the GREAT LAKES.

7. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Try living in Buffalo....

8. http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/Hypercube/8702.jpg'>
    Thanx Rage, :D :D :D

9. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

That's dope tesseract

10. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Try living in fucking Alberta Canada!!!

Tesseract, where are you?

11. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

I have never seen snow in real life.... yet....

I will never put my kids through that torture, ever.

EVERY KID SHOULD SEE SNOW DAYUMIT.

12. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.netgoth.org.uk/people/665.jpg'>
    "im scaryier than snowflakes!"

13. And it gets better and better, snow is now 'deep' turning to slippery ice. I cant stop drinking its so fun.
    The only propblem is that my girls house is unaproachable, i think i'm going for a big walk tomorow, fuck cars

14. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

My sister sprayed fake snow all over every window in the house....

15. EatMorGlue

EatMorGlue Senior Member

normally i'd agree about the snow being great. in the southeast, when you get 6 inches of snow shit closes down quick. we got over a foot wednesday, which stranded my roommate's annoying ass girlfriend here for two days. i'm lucky i didn't have to kill them.