i got some more graffiti

moshe one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im wondering why the majority of your characters are holding guns. i'd say that maybe its because you live in the mid-east...and things arent exactly "friendly" there. but then again, i'd expect them to be dressed in a more "military" like fashion. or do you suffer from the misconception that many people outside of the US have about our country in that every american is a "gangstah" who walks around strapped......answers please.

as far as the sketches go.......draw alot more. i give some degree of credit to anyone ATTEMPTING to paint in countries lacking our "given rights" and where the cops carry assault rifles and to the best of my knowledge, can probably kill you alot quicker than a US cop could.....in terms of "legality" and such though. then again, maybe i'm just imposing the typical US view on your country.

im actually very interested in hearing more about this......

ok answers

first of all i dont mix my graffiti and politics and im most defintely not

influence by the situation in israel what i am influene of is the hip hop

culture and from movies like"new jack city", "boys in the hood"

gangs movies . (we dont have gangs in israel)

and that perhaps way i draw gang characters .(i know that not

every one in the us is a gang mamber i have been in the us twice.

and i have family there)

for the second topic

i think you are a little bit confused about the situation and the image

of israel

israel is similar to the us we have all the things you have

malls , clubs,parks etc etc and the freedom to do what ever we want.

israeli cops dont carry assault rifles like the us cops(i have seen the show cops on tv)

it is most likely you can get killd a lot faster in the us then in israel.

(when cops arrest you in israel they are not allod to take out there gun

unless there is a death situation).

maybe the terrorism is a little scary in israel i admit but which country dont have terror on its land

for conclution :

there is not a big difference between the us and israel

maybe the only difference i can think of is that

every man and woman in israel have to join the army when thay tern 18 for 3 years(from where i see it its like joining a gang :) :) :) im jast joking)

i hope that i help you anderstend that israel is most defintely not

a dangerous place.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

im wondering why the majority of your characters are holding guns. i'd say that maybe its because you live in the mid-east...and things arent exactly "friendly" there. but then again, i'd expect them to be dressed in a more "military" like fashion. or do you suffer from the misconception that many people outside of the US have about our country in that every american is a "gangstah" who walks around strapped......answers please.

as far as the sketches go.......draw alot more. i give some degree of credit to anyone ATTEMPTING to paint in countries lacking our "given rights" and where the cops carry assault rifles and to the best of my knowledge, can probably kill you alot quicker than a US cop could.....in terms of "legality" and such though. then again, maybe i'm just imposing the typical US view on your country.

im actually very interested in hearing more about this......

way to stir shit up. good fucking post. excellent reply be moshe also. amercians should be further educated about the middle eastern culture and the same goes for middle easterners being more up to speed with american ways. keep this thread going....

Originally posted by 3RDi-<SGM>-

1) You bit the JesusChristAlmighty out of SUKs character.

2) The letter are getting better, i'll give you props for improving, but eh...

3) You wanna add two million more bubbles to that fill?

damn i thought i hell arecognized that character...yea whyt he fuck you bitin off peoples characters in your last thread i gave you props for your characters....now i take those back... peace...even in the middle east

Re: ok answers

Originally posted by moshe one

first of all i dont mix my graffiti and politics and im most defintely not

influence by the situation in israel what i am influene of is the hip hop

culture and from movies like"new jack city", "boys in the hood"

gangs movies . (we dont have gangs in israel)

and that perhaps way i draw gang characters .(i know that not

every one in the us is a gang mamber i have been in the us twice.

and i have family there)

for the second topic

i think you are a little bit confused about the situation and the image

of israel

israel is similar to the us we have all the things you have

malls , clubs,parks etc etc and the freedom to do what ever we want.

israeli cops dont carry assault rifles like the us cops(i have seen the show cops on tv)

it is most likely you can get killd a lot faster in the us then in israel.

(when cops arrest you in israel they are not allod to take out there gun

unless there is a death situation).

maybe the terrorism is a little scary in israel i admit but which country dont have terror on its land

for conclution :

there is not a big difference between the us and israel

maybe the only difference i can think of is that

every man and woman in israel have to join the army when thay tern 18 for 3 years(from where i see it its like joining a gang :) :) :) im jast joking)

i hope that i help you anderstend that israel is most defintely not

a dangerous place.

thanks for clearing all that up.

its like, you study about the middle east in school....alot of it is...misleading perhaps.

FUCK YOU VIRUS WHAT DO YOU MEAN...

Originally posted by virus

o well

BITING IS THE BIGGEST TABOO IN GRAFF YO, YOU ALREADY BIT VIRUS' NAME TO BEGIN WITH!!!, IF YOU AND MOESHA ARE GOING TO DO GRAFF LEARN THE RULES FIRST MAN...O' WELL????????????????????

dose it hurt you so much when you see someone charechter in somone elses sketch??

DOES IT HURT BEING WACK AND NOT KNOWING IT??? LOOK MAN I THOUGHT YOU WERE COOL AT FIRST, YOU KNOW YOU JUST STARTING AND ALL BUT DAMN.....YOU GONNA SIT THERE AND SAY O' WELL TO A BITE, LIKE IS NO BIG THING??? ITS THE BIGGEST THING....

you know hecz i used to look at you as my role moddel i was like "shit that hecz has all this dope ass sketches i want to be as good as him" and i bit you on your 3ds but when i bit i gave props to who i bite so that way ppl wont think that i m taking the credit to my self .....

whan i saw moshes charechter i was like wow that dude has talent then i saw the piece of can two so i directly told him on the icq that he should have done it with out giving pros and he said somthing and i said that is the biggest thing the ppl on the oz hates and he told me o well so if he dosent give a fuck what you think about him biting than why should give a fuck that he is biting so i said o well (...... thats his problem not mine)

biting is biting, if you give props to tha origional, your only admitting your a biter. saying this shit about hecz as a role model,in my mind is bull shit. yeah, hes got dope 3d steez, and can rock a nice wild stlye, but this is the internet! dont go basing your life on someone youll never meet. all it sounds like is your jocking him bad! dont worry about moshe biting. if he wants to, let him. just you dont start biting again.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

Damn nigga you dont?!

Archived