Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

hot girls who hang out with ugly girls have problems

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by JoeHatesCops, Jul 19, 2002.

1. JoeHatesCops

JoeHatesCops Guest

if you see a hot girl, whos best freinds are obese or ugly, this girl prolly has severe mental issues, she may become a stalker, or just straight up wierd, if these girl were hot and normal theyd hang out with normal people, today in mcdonalds, i had just gotten geeked with a homie, and we were sitting theyre eating, when some girl, who was pretty fine, just walks up to me and starts talking to me, and shes liek "you rap dont you" and asks me whats schools had i gone to, apparently i ahd gone to the same middle and elementary school as her, i didnt remember her, so she asks me to spit a flow and i did, this girls two freinds were these 2 fat black girls (not beign rascist just settign the scene) who were loud and obnoxious, and talked like someone from maury or jerry springer.
    so automatically im thinking, something is up with this girl, 2nd thing that made me suspicious was how desperate she sounded when she walked up to me, if this girl was truly hot and normal, she would be have 2 hot or decent freidns, and prolly wouldnt walk up to me wrigning theyre hands, shit is so annoying, i hate fucking wierd girls, i prolly couldve tapped it to, this girl was bomb, but obviously she was a freaky physcho cause she hung out with ugly people to make herself feel better, plus her and her freidns were liek JLO wannabes and talked like the gemini twins off SNl, does anyone else know what im tlaking about at all

2. VANDALISTIKO

VANDALISTIKO Junior Member

yes, yes i do

or do i? {insert dr. evil pinky to the teeth thing right here}

no, but seriously, i do know what you mean, i find it to be that the cute chick has low self esteem, therefore she has to reach out and grast onto a couple of friends, them being those ugly chicks who hold her in high regard because she is cute and they know it, that make her feel better about herself. i think

3. melt

melt Guest

since you only saw her one time at mcdonals, maybe you dont really know all of her friends. it could be they were all friends for a long time. i know some people i hang out with that embarass the hell out of me, but im still their friend because ive known them forever.

4. JoeHatesCops

JoeHatesCops Guest

well the main reason i assumed she was a loser, was because she says she went to these schools, and basically i wouldve known her if she was normal and had gone to those schools, because she wouldve hugn out with people i kno, and she doesnt, and not to make my self sound big headed, but I would kno if she hung out with hot girls, cause i kno all the hot girls that went to that school, the ones a year before my grade, and the ones a year after, so if she has other hot freinds, theyre in her head, and i just remember this girl, she rode my school bus, and yes she is freak, and even thos shes bomb, girls with mental problems are not cool

5. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

I know the type. One word comes to mind....insecure.

6. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

:rolleyes: thank god i'm not superficial. but i guess looks do count nowadays.

7. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

tell the hot one to get some new friends

and another thing i HATE...fat girls who think there the hottest shit and talk like there puff daddys boyfriend or something

8. jah

jah Elite Member

yeah joe, this is a sketchy topic. youre going to get a lot of those replies. but i know what you mean. you made a super broad generalization but i still feel where youre coming from. dev, it doesnt really have to do with superficial. ive met chicks like that. its not necessarily because her friends are ugly by any means; it just so happens that quite a few girls like this have ugly friends. i dont mean to be mean, but its true; a lot of hot girls usually kick it together andthe ones who never had looks get into different shit and have different friends. i dont mean most of the time but more often than not. and sometimes when these hot chicks (who may have never been very popular or social) have a guy hit on them, they can tend to latch on and get a little scary. im not saying that most hot girls who just so happen to have ugly friends are like this. i just know where hes comin from. its hard to explain without sounding superficial.... oh well.

9. jah

jah Elite Member

oh. and devilush. "looks count nowadays"? come on now, theyve always counted. its not necessarily superficial either. i saw a national geographic show on the science of beauty and it was about why humans are attracted to certain characteristics or looks. it explains how these things that so many people consider superficial are actually just characteristics that our animal insticts pick up on and we cant help being attracted to them. certain looks signify health, fitness, how well a woman is going to be able to bear children.... its human nature. guys like curved bodies because of the fact that they are ideal for carrying children. they like certain facial features because they signify femeninity and even things like trust. girls tend to go for guys with more masculine faces when "in heat" because they are the ones who tend to have the highest testosterone levels. in a way its kind of like how animals put off a scent. it was a really interesting and informative program. i wish i could remember more of it.

10. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

hmmmm, it does seem hard to explain without being superficial. i was going to put myself and my friends out here and explain why i rolled my eyes, but i didnt want to sound at all superficial while making a point.

11. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

... and I was like "Yo Yo Baby YO!"

12. villain

villain Veteran Member

You know, instead of speculatin and shit and making up all of the strange fanciful stories.... why don't you just ask her, hey, what the fuck is up? Den you won't be condemning her or yourself to these wild ideas and maybe you both will come out of it like, hey.... yeeaaah.
    As much as i hate to emphasize something as shallow as looks I've had this problem where my friends get all the fucking women and I get all the fucking beer. Shit has happened my whole fucking life. What's up with that. Yall know what I"m talking about? Muthafuckas get all the chicks and you get fucked up. Fucking depressing it is. Shit always fucking happens to me.

13. jah

jah Elite Member

yeah, i think its one of those things you actually have to experience to really understand. so, i doubt youd ever really be able to understand. you might kinda get an idea of what we're talkin about if you saw it happen or something. i dont know.

14. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

jahhhhh...

why would you doubt that i would ever be able to understand? are yuo talking about as far as experience or as far as being an onlooker?

15. jah

jah Elite Member

no no, i mean from experience. its just one of those things that you have to experience to fully understand. i guess it could apply to guys too. so you could understand i guess. but im just saying that i have an idea of what hes saying (if im understanding what hes saying) because ive had similar experiences. im not tryint to sound superior or anything. believe me, i know what happens when people do that.... and i KNOW im not superior. haha