hot girls who hang out with ugly girls have problems

Guest JoeHatesCops

glad to hear it. i dont think i really have too many problems with people on here right now. theres a few that im sure dont appreciate me and some that annoy me (and one or two that are just fuckin retarded and need to grow up), but for the most part im just tryin to be chill with everyone and stay away from dramas. i have my days though. sometimes im just in a really shitty mood and ill post some shit i normally wouldnt. whatever though. its really not that important anyway.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fat people are normal people. you people obviously dont know shit.

what you do.. is you become friends with the fat ones.. the fat ones have 5 friends.. each one of those 5 friends have 5 friends.. sooner or latr you are going to meet a good looking girl that thinks your sweet for being fat girls friends. and that good looking girl will have 5 friends that will find out aboutr what a great guy and what a great fuck you were.. then they want to let you in. the possibilities are endless.

Guest Canadiano

eww, el mammary!

I know two girls like that, who are cute as hell looking, but have ugly, ugly friends. And for both the cuties, the uglies are their only friends...hmmm. In both specimens, the friends are terribly ugly with no personality. As I got to know each of the cute girls, I realized that they are fucked up in the head. Both were highly insecure, as well. Hey, I'm all down for exploiting a girl's insecurities, but not when they're fucked up and I don't know what's gonna go down. Other girlfriends I have are normal (well, as normal can be when you're talking about broads).

*edit* I forgot to mention that the two aforementioned cuties are mad materialistic. I like materialistic girls, but not these ones.

Guest Canadiano

Re: Re: hot girls who hang out with ugly girls have problems

Originally posted by --zeSto--

... and I was like "Yo Yo Baby YO!"

LOL!:lol:

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by chicken bone

the worst is ugly girls who hang out with ugly girls.

:(

yet another funny.

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

Why would the "hot girl" in question care what her friend looks like?

Do *you* care what your "homies" (you know, the one you "geeked" with:rolleyes: ) look like?

if so, have you considered the fact the you are gay?

this post made my frown turn upside down.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Do *you* care what your "homies" (you know, the one you "geeked" with:rolleyes: ) look like?

Actually, I was very glad that my best friend was considered a very good looking guy by girls back in PR. Good looking friends attracted good looking women, whereby my not-so-good-looking self was able to trick them into believing I was good looking by association.

What's so gay about that? Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I think the logic might suck

Well, maybe it does... but it sure worked great for me!!

blah ehh everybodys pretty shallow to a certain extent.. im real picky with friends (not lookswise)as long as they have dope personalities theyre ok in my book.. but i think my 4 closest girl friends are hot stuff blah again

Originally posted by dELiSs

^oh yea howd you know??^ im 5'9'' and 135 lbs. im one obese ugly bitch

yeah...thats called a joke.....you may not be fat but your insecure, quick to point out your perfect body height and weight. would you like to go on a date?

nomad right when i posted that i knew it sounded pretty wack. i just mean to say that i didnt mean it happened a lot of the time necessarily but it was the case more often than it wasnt. does that make anymore sense? oh well.

you could look at it 2 ways fine homegirl may have a heart and know its the inside that counts and can hang out with some non decent looking pals or she could be the insecure hang out with uglies cuz she's the shit kinda person or whatever im confused

Guest ctrl+alt+del

the worst part about hot girls with ugly friends....when your done with the hot one, its not like you can bone her friends too. :( :lol:

let us put it this way

there's graf i like

there's graf i don't

it's superficial and related to something inside that triggers it in me...

looks and being an animal are the same way...

we're human..sometimes we're superficial...sometiems we're not...

don't worry about it.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by El Mamerro

Good looking friends attracted good looking women, whereby my not-so-good-looking self was able to trick them into believing I was good looking by association.

What's so gay about that? Beer,

El Mamerro

i use the same trick!:idea:

yah i know this girl she was prettty fine

she was in the mrs. ventura pagaent, well she hangs out with some pretty ugly girls

but its that thing where theyve known eachother there whole lives. ah its fin with me im going to some thingamabobs

Yeah I definitely put personality first. Unfortunately alot of rich people are total fucking snobs.

And definitely don't hang out with retards and drug addicts and whatnot. The muthafuckers are killing me. Shit just yesterday some dumb bitch put ammonia and bleach together in the fucking bathroom and i go to fucking mop in there and now what's left of my fucking brain is fried and my lungs melted.

Life sucks.... At the end of the day, when your fucking parties over, you'll see what it all comes down to.... me and a couple of gutter punks killing your keg.

Guest JoeHatesCops

bodice ripper, geeked means getting high, or beign high, you made it sound wierd, and ive been kicking myself in the head for not talking to her, i feel hella bad, cause the more i look at it, the more i realize pussy was being thrown in my direction, and i realized that this girl wasnt as wierd as i thought, because the girls she was with were younger than her, and i think she was babysitting them, if i see her again, im goign to apologize for being rude (i wasnt rude, iwas just sorta non receptive) say that i was ina pretty shitty mood, i feel like a moron,

the rule still stands, but i think i was a little to geeked to make good judgment on that one

i get ya...

my girlfrend (aint braggin) is hottt

i was praised for hooking up with her

people were shocked they like damm that ur gerlfrend, shes hot

tho she hangs out with this dammm ugly girl, and shes always tagging along to partys we go to etc. shits me eh.

she dont say anything she just hangs bout like a bad smell

OH yeah, that picture of mariah, shes hot!

Archived