Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Honeymoon in San Francisco...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Rodney Trotter, Jul 17, 2002.

1. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter 12oz Senior Member

So, I'm getting married and going on my honeymoon to San Francisco in the good ol' US of A this September.

I'll be up in there for 7 days, so what can any of you recommend I get up to (besides fucking my wife - even I can figure that one out)?

I don't want all the regular tourist crap. Where the clubs at where we can get pissy, smoke weed, and listen to soul music? Where can I pick some hip-hop and soul on vinyl? Anywhere I'll be able to get old school sneakers? Any graff spots in town itself? And the Mrs-to-be wants to know where she can pick up the good afro hair products.

Come on, help a motherfucker out....

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

3. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks 12oz Veteran Member

wait....your getting married and you want to know where to get pussy?
    or "pissy????":confused:

4. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

awwww congratulations!

i dont know much about sf... but... this made me reminice on my honey moon...

it was here in vegas.
    in my guest room.
    there was music.
    there was poetry.

:: sigh :: up side down kisses like whoa..

5. ++rOasted++

++rOasted++ New Jack

i think pissy is some slang for drunk..

market street..

you can goto the bee hive ..i think its in oakland and do some parking lot pimpen.. we smOked with dre dOg once..

uhmm im not from SF i live a few skips away though..

6. 2CanSam

2CanSam New Jack

7. REGULATOR

REGULATOR 12oz Elite Member

HEIGHT STREET FOR EVERYTHING YOU ASKED

8. ilikeskulls.

ilikeskulls. Guest

go to hunter's point...that place is fucking rad.

9. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Do any of you know where the Full House house is??

10. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

CONGRATULATIONS!!

best place to get vinyls.....i hate to say this but amoeba records on the haight or in berkeley.

best place to listen to hip hop....storyville, justice league pick up a bay guardian. it should have listings of shows and spoken word and what not.

old school sneakers....harputs

graf spots....check out the city itself. sure its kinda lacking but you'll find it eventually

good afro products...damn. i cant help you there. i'm sorry.

i cant wait till my honeymoon....it will prolly be italy.

11. kissmyass#1

kissmyass#1 12oz Senior Member

fuck haight street, who wants to see a bunch of yuppies and hippies. anyways he said he didn't want to do anything tourist like... and that is straight tourist. and yes devilush, we will go to italy:crazy:

12. aymet one

aymet one 12oz Member

The Full House house is in the castro. Seriously.

No, seriously.

13. The Former

The Former 12oz Senior Member

I agree fuck the Haight, the only good thing there is Amoeba Records, fuck that hippy shit though. just ride the muni subway from embarcadero to Ocean Beach, it's a pretty nice tour of shit.

14. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

What the hell does that mean??

15. aymet one

aymet one 12oz Member

The castro is an area of San Francisco known around the world for it's largely homosexual population.