Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

H$'s 9-5 thread

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by HESHIANDET, Jan 15, 2002.

1. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

ojk technically i work 7-3 but you get the picture. thi sis the place to complain about boredom and brag about how you don't do shit.

-im bored. i've taken my daily poop.i've taken my morning nap. thinking about lunch. hmmmmmmmmm.

2. I woke up at 5 in the afternoon, ate and now i'm in here.I'm also sick so i cant drink.

IMBORED

3. j3di

j3di Member

ive been off of work cuz of mono for the last 3 weeks...fucking sucks cuz i need cash...plus i also cant ride or snowboard or anything like that for a month...so i sit here every morning lurking channel zero and equalvision records message board untill someone calls and i go out...thats been my life for almost a month now.

whoo

4. beardo

beardo Guest

lurking, jedi? no. posting like a fiend, yes.

you already know the deal, hesh, so i refrain from comment.

5. alkaline

alkaline Elite Member

6. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

must be nice to even be able to access this site while at work...shows just how bored you must be if you are posting a thread about being bored at work. i quit to go back to school, but at my job a. employees dont use computers, b. if there is a time when you arent doing anything just make sure youre out back nowhere near the bosses office, he will go buck on you, c. there isnt much time when you arent doing anything anyway.
    but now i am sick and have to go give a stool sample to the doctor so that i may return to school knowing which part of my insides is leaking.

7. the thing i do best at my job is making it appear like i am working, or have worked all day, even with nothing to show*

*boss lady just came and told me to get back to work as i was tyoing this post, lol

8. Tessseract logged out at 12:01PM. cause he aint at work so he can do whatever he likes

9. Are2

Are2 Guest

this is what i've been waiting for!!

great idea..

unfortunately i don't have the luxury of my own computer..but there are plenty around...

i definitely do work, though..i just had to remove some rat brains.

gotta go get radioactive...

10. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i don't do shit. i get paid lots of money. i have 2 computers all to myself. i download music all day. i get truckloads of free shit ($600+ computer programs n shit), we have a dope resteraunt for the employees, i have a huge desk, we have a big screen tv with cable, and a shitload of honeys in our building (as mentioned in another thread), and all company parties are held at huge venues and we get videogames, free booze, live bands etc. was that enough bragging?

11. j3di

j3di Member

yeah...i think i have a problem...i ran out of things to say a while ago yet i post constantly...someone shoot me...please.

12. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

i am at school bored as fuck. i dont have to take my final, basically i am here for just attendance. looking for a job on the net, shit sucks ass. no one is cute here in my school, i dont even look anyways. but my sister is next to me to we keep eachother company. i was thinking about taking dance classes again. i need something to do. My tummy hurts because my fiance and i have decided to do 50 situps every day to get back into shape, damn beer. and my sister is making me laugh so hard, so i'm half laughing. ouch this hurts. i think i need to dowload aim on this computer so something. help. i am getting bored of 12oz. sorry kids, but i am! no offense to anyone or anything. maybe i should make my own graf board. nah i dont wanna jump on the bandwagon and have it thrown in my face. i just got goosebumps.

13. alkaline

alkaline Elite Member

I had a job like this once. I got free records. I could smoke in my office. The company 'fridge was always stocked, and everything in it was free for the taking. I got to hang out in the recording studio. Too bad it was an unpaid internship.

14. bl4ckh4m

bl4ckh4m Member

work sucks.

i sit at a computer all day waiting for people to call and have me help them sit at computers all day. answering the same questions everyday like "how do i get my email" "my password aint working" stop getting fun on the 2nd day. at least we have a beer fridge n'at.

15. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

i just took a 2 hour lunch. time for the ol "afternoon nap", gotta sleep off my lunch.