Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

guerilla parenting

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by casekonly, Dec 4, 2004.

1. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

guerilla parenting

Do your children respect the hours of hard work that you invest in them? No! Children exploit their parents in much the same way that McDonalds corporation exploits the poor and weak people of Canada's rainforests. It's time to take matters into your own hands and force the little bastards to behave properly. The time for calm exhortations and promises of extra cartoon time is over. Use our stencils to decorate your neighborhood with messages that will make your kids behave and stop treating the place like a goddamned amusement park.

it's for their own good.

Warning: Police may confuse your activities with illegal grafitti vandalism.

_______

this is so fucking cool.

2. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

So sweet...

GO TO BED!!!! I wish my parents could make me do that right now.

3. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

i was considering downloading the 'wear clean underwear' and changing it to 'don't wear clean underwear'

i did that with restaurant bathroom plaquards (right word?) that say 'employees must wash hands' by changing the 'must' to 'don't'

i'm evil.

4. perhap

perhap Member

simple but effective. I think that would be funny as hell to see a wear clean undies stencil.

5. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

its a cool concept...but

i thought this was one artist..then i see they are promoting it to anyone..which too is cool i guess but...

nah...keep it original

i give it a 7..

6. LOL With Jesus

LOL With Jesus New Jack

[​IMG]

I may very well be modifying this. Nice find.

7. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

i kinda wonder if it's a joke or not. no matter, i'm on my way to altering some shit as well.

8. Herbivore

Herbivore Senior Member

when i saw the first part of that 'eat your vegetables' one, i thought it was going to say 'eat your children' .... that would've been cooler.

9. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

hahahhaha, awesome....

10. metallix

metallix Elite Member

11. Hacer92

Hacer92 New Jack

if that is a real site that is stupid. Some one ought to go around and cross thoseparents out. Fucking honkies.
    hahaha :hatred: :hatred:

12. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

'eat your children' should be done.

13. deph

deph New Jack

[​IMG]

yeah!!!! this is why I can't wait to be a parent.

14. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

hmmm, an army of midget bombers.....well, they'd eventually grow taller unless something was wrong with them....but you could always make more.....hmm.....

ok, i gotta go work on something....

15. perhap

perhap Member