Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

fucking suckers.....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boogie hands, Feb 28, 2002.

1. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

college kids will know what im talking about here so this is mostly directed at you guys....

....how is it people get suckered into selling magazines or clonge in exchange for money or a vacation. i see dumb college kids trying to sell the most ridiculous shit. one day at work two kids came in with these generic motel paintings trying to sell them.....how the hell do you get talked into selling motel paintings door to door? yesterday some college age girl flagged me down in the parking lot trying to sell me some clonge, it was 20 fucking degrees outside....why would you be trying to hustle clonge to some guy walking out of circuit city on a windy ass 20 degree day? i know there are two parts to this....one is that these people are complete morons, ive figured that one out just by the brief encounters ive had. im curious though, where are shams like this advertised? what do they tell you at the "interview" (or what ever you have to go though to qualify for selling magazines).....i honestly dont understand....

ill be the first one to give credit to someone for being an idiot but damn....even idiots have a certain amount of sense....someone explain....

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

this baffles me.

How come the guy standing outside the drugstore selling knock-off colognes
    looks so damn rich? I'm walking in like a broke-ass to buy a toothbrush,
    and he's fleecing a fur coat, jewels and wallabies.
    but I know I'm making a heap more than he does.
    unless he selling on the side... hmmmm>?

3. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

duh... me need money for beer... you buy, give me money... i buy more beer...

i (heart) college kids...:heated:

4. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

fuck that

three best jobs in school

bartending

selling drugs

or no job at all

period

5. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

boogie hands

http://www.rootinaround.com/images/boogie.jpg'>

i feel you on this one

6. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

i doubt those kids get payed hourly for doing that though....then i would have to question their bosses intelligence

7. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

i got paid hourly to pass out fliers for this bar for a few days... then the owner noticed the stacks of fliers in his dumpster... i'd assume those kids are paid on commission...

8. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

it's those things that say 'make 600 in a week in your spare time.'

the credit card things are hourly.

9. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

This one chick tried to sell me cologne. I talked to her, acting all interested and told her to wait outside while I went into the store to withdraw some money. And it was a cold fucking winter day. Then I went out the back door and came back around and crossed the street. She was standing there like a dumbass for like 15 minutes. Proved quite the entertaining lunch hour......