fucking suckers.....

boogie hands

college kids will know what im talking about here so this is mostly directed at you guys....

....how is it people get suckered into selling magazines or clonge in exchange for money or a vacation. i see dumb college kids trying to sell the most ridiculous shit. one day at work two kids came in with these generic motel paintings trying to sell them.....how the hell do you get talked into selling motel paintings door to door? yesterday some college age girl flagged me down in the parking lot trying to sell me some clonge, it was 20 fucking degrees outside....why would you be trying to hustle clonge to some guy walking out of circuit city on a windy ass 20 degree day? i know there are two parts to this....one is that these people are complete morons, ive figured that one out just by the brief encounters ive had. im curious though, where are shams like this advertised? what do they tell you at the "interview" (or what ever you have to go though to qualify for selling magazines).....i honestly dont understand....

ill be the first one to give credit to someone for being an idiot but damn....even idiots have a certain amount of sense....someone explain....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

this baffles me.

How come the guy standing outside the drugstore selling knock-off colognes

looks so damn rich? I'm walking in like a broke-ass to buy a toothbrush,

and he's fleecing a fur coat, jewels and wallabies.

but I know I'm making a heap more than he does.

unless he selling on the side... hmmmm>?

This one chick tried to sell me cologne. I talked to her, acting all interested and told her to wait outside while I went into the store to withdraw some money. And it was a cold fucking winter day. Then I went out the back door and came back around and crossed the street. She was standing there like a dumbass for like 15 minutes. Proved quite the entertaining lunch hour......

Archived